Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Craftin' Desert Diva's Mini Release!!!!

Hello & Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!
Today is Sneak Peek day over at Craftin Desert Divas!!!!
Today we are showcasing the new FANCY FRAMES DIES!!!

These are some AWESOME DIES!!!
This is a FACEBOOK Hop ---
So here's the link to get you started --
Craftin Desert Divas Facebook

I add the Sneak Peeks to my blog for those crafters
who don't want to use Facebook! :)

Here's what I created to share with you --


I purchased this Bubble Stick awhile ago for only $1....
My Son wanted to give a gift to a little Girl down the
street, because she's always so nice to him.... Soooo
I used the NEW (FANCY FRAMES) to create a Topper!



Check out those new dies ---- They have Stitches & Dots! 
LOVE THAT!

Here's the Recipe for my Project --

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific
Designer Paper - DoodleBug Designs (SunKissed)
Sentiment - Craftin Desert Diva's (Short & Sweet Tags)
Fancy Frame Dies - Craftin Desert Divas
(Print & Cut)Bubble Blowing Panda - KaDoodle Bug Designs
Enamel Dots - Freckled Fawn
Glossy Accents for the Bubbles

Here are the release specials for you:
1. Use Code: July to receive 10% off your entire order. Sale starts on 8/7 and ends 8/11 10pm MST.
2. You will receive 1 free bag of sequins for every $20. spent. Just leave a comment with your order and it will be added in. Ends 8/11 10pm MST.


Each day, there will be a new FREE SVG pattern. You can email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com to request it. You must comment and "like" each facebook fan page in order to get the free file.

Join us this Friday & Saturday for our blog hop as we have more SVG freebies for you.
  
Stamp & Dies will be available to order on Friday.



This today's FREEBIE if you Hop along --




Thanks so much for Stopping By!!!!
Have a Very Crafty Day!!!! :)

9 comments:

Tina H said...

Oh this is sooooo cute Theresa!! Love that little panda! Such a fun project :)

CraftyTime4U said...

Waht a great tag, a lovely way to gift something with a sweet charm! Very nice Theresa, have a great day!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, the cutest tag, Theresa!! I love her big green eyes and that she's blowing bubbles!! Perfect with the gift!! Awesome my friend!! I love, love this!! The recipient will, too!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

Oh my goodness! Theresa, this makes my heart bubble up with happiness! That is the sweetest tag... the precious bear is adorable with her bright green eyes and sweet bow. The bubbles look amazing and I LOVE your use of the new goodies! Only you could make a tag so precious. :o) She is going to adore this gift and tag so much. Beautifully done, my sweet and talented friend! Have a bubbly day. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Kelli Smith said...

Great topper & way to adorable. I think it's so cute that your son wanted to give the girl down the street a little gift, that's too sweet.

Sukie said...

Super cute project! Love that adorable bubble blowing panda! The glossy accents on those bubbles look amazing!

Beckie Williams said...

Such a really cute project!!

Lilian said...

This is a great idea! And thanks for stopping by my blog! I know I must be crazy...on DT's and working full time! =)
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

VanessaB said...

that is sooooo much fun!