Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Let's Talk Spring...

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
I did get my computer back & it's working!!! YAY
We figured out the problem with a little help from
my oldest boy.... He thinks we're old people who
don't know much... Maybe he's right! hahahaha

Either way, it's up & running and I'm a happy girl again!
Sooo.... I'm a bit behind on blogging... I'm hoping this week
I'll be able to play catch up with all of you...
Keep your fingers crossed I can!!! :)

I do have a lovely card to show you today!
I made another Birthday card! 
I know, I know.. Shocking! LOL



I really like the mixture of colors on this card... :)
I'm using a Digital Paper Collection called:
(Let's talk Spring) by: Mye de Leon 



** Other Supplies Used **

Cardstock - Bazzill, Stampin' Up
Sentiment is Computer Generated (Font) - Cluff HMK Bold
Bitty Sparkle gems - CTMH
Glitter Sprinkles Enamel Dots - Doodlebug (Bubblegum, Bumblebee, Tangerine)
Stitched Card Mat Dies Lg. & Med. - My Creative Time
Big Shot, Silhouette Machine, ATG, ThermOweb, Dimensionals


Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!


Theresa

17 comments:

Nana said...

Good morning Theresa. So HAPPY you have your computer back up and running. Thbanks for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments. :) Love your beautiful card. The papers are AWESOME going to check this site out. The 3d butterfly is so stricking on the card. I see a peek inside the card and looks as if you dolled it up s well. So loving this card.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!! Love that butterfly!

Beth F. said...

Oooo! A very pretty card! I've been in the butterfly mood with cardmaking too. I'm so glad your computer is up and working again. What a relief for you!!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful! That butterfly and love those papers... I've never used digital papers... scared of the printing... how much ink...how true to color it will print... what kind of printer do you have?

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!! The background papers are beautiful!! I love the amazing butterfly!! What a stunning card, my friend!! I'm so glad your computer is up and running again!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

Theresa, this is beautiful! The butterfly is stunning and I love the sweet layered banners beneath! Gorgeous work as always, my friend! I'm so happy your compy is up and running. Have a lovely day. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! The butterfly looks so amazing at the focal point of your card! Gorgeous papers as always!

Mayras Designs said...

This is sooo beautiful !!! Ohh I love this !!
Hugs&Blessings,
Mayra

Anonymous said...

So happy your computer is back. I couldn't imagine life without mine! :)
Your card is so pretty as usual. It looks like your background paper is one piece of paper, but you could certainly use strips of leftovers to get the same effect, couldn't you? Anyway, lovely!!

Evelyn

CA Scrapper said...

We sure do get lost without our computers! Glad yours is fixed. That is a beautiful card, love the butterfly, so pretty. Have a great week.

Leslie

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love your combination of paper - Beautiful

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

ooooohhh...this is so, so pretty! I am loving the mix of colors and patterns and that butterfly is just gorgeous. What a fabulous card!

Sharon said...

Your card is so beautiful!! The butterflies, the colors, the layout. Everything is just perfect.

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card and so fun with those happy colours.
I love how you added dimension to the butterfly!!

Karla Yungwirth said...

So glad to hear your computer problems got sorted. Someday your son will figure out you actually do know a thing or two ;) I'm still waiting for that to happen, lol. Love the sweet butterfly birthday card!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Wow! Love the background papers in this card! Your card looks amazing!

Gerda said...

OMG This card is beautiful!! Love the gorgeous butterfly and the pretty design!! Awesome card!! Have a great day,
Gerda