Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Birds of a Feather....

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
I've got 2 days left of School! YAY!
Today & Tomorrow are 1/2 days for the kiddos
so I'll get out early! NICE! 😀 I found out recently that
I'll have about a month off before I need to return to work...
I was a bit surprised by that, since I just spoke with
the principal.... but that's okay... that gives me 30 days of
some FUN crafting time.... I'm also planning a trip
before I head back to work too... I'm so excited about it...
I'll tell ya more about it before I go.. 😉


In the mean time... here's a card I created for
one of the Teachers at School....



I just LOVE the way this card turned out - I'm using another
AWESOME Digital Paper Collection... this one is called
(Birds of a Feather) by Meredith Cardall - I actually met
Meredith a few years ago at an All Day Craft event when
I lived in Monticello, UT... I found out her Mother lived there 
& she actually lived down the street from me! LOL Small World!




I liked the first card so much that I made a second one, 
to mail to a crafty friend! 😊




I used Sheer Shimmer Frost Spritz to Sparkle up both cards
and I heat embossed the "Happy Birthday" Sentiment - 
I really like the color combo on this set...



**Supplies Used on my Cards **


Cardstock - Bazzill, Stampin' Up
Digital Paper Collection - Birds of a Feather
Stitched Card Mat Die - My Creative Time
"Happy Birthday" Sentiment - Papertrey Ink
Simon Says Stamp Fine White Embossing Powder
Heat Gun, Static powder brush, Versamark ink
Purple Gems - Studio G
Blue Gems - Eyelet Outlet
Clear Bitty Gems - CTMH
Shimmer Spritz on the Flowers, Banner, Bird
Adhesives - ThermOweb, ATG, Dimensionals, Acrylic Sealer
Misti, Silhouette Machine, Printer, Big Shot



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!

Theresa

17 comments:

Blue6366 said...

Very pretty. Love the papers and color combinations on this one.

Lori said...

Wonderful birthday card! Pretty paper and adorable bird. Love the tag you created for the bird! Yay - only two days left. I'm sure you'll enjoy your month off!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! love the papers you used!

Lisa said...

They're both so gorgeous, Theresa!! I love the digital papers you used and the layers!! The bird is so beautiful!! So fabulous, my friend!! I love them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

Love them!! Great job my friend.

Sharon said...

What a wonderful card!!! That bg paper is just wonderful and I so love the bird!!!

Beckie Williams said...

This is just too cute. SO glad you decided to make two. I didn't realize you were a teacher? I miss teaching in a class room. Even though, I home school my girls. I miss working with the little ones. Have a great day!!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome cards Theresa! The digital papers are so pretty! The bird is beautiful! Have a great evening my friend!
Sherrie K

Treva said...

Pretty cards, like your presentation too; enjoy your upcoming vacation!

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to have a few on hand. People just love to get them! The bird image is really nice.

Enjoy your summer vacation from school! How is it different from years past?

Evelyn

Lisa said...

omg... so beautiful! Love this color combo and that woodgrain... great design!

Sukie said...

Your cards are adorable! Love the woodgrain background and those birds are so super cute! Your cards are just fabulous!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous cards!! Love the tweet little bird and the pretty flowers!!! Wonderful design!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth said...

These are so lovely!! I adore the way you use the digi paper <3 I can't wait to hear about the trip you have planned!

Tracey said...

Really lovely cards Teresa....love the whimsical look of them! Gorgeous colours too! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Nana said...

Beautiful cards. Love the background and that the cute bird. The flowers are the perfect touch.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

Migdalia said...

Both of your cards are beautiful!!I love the darling bird and pretty paper collection!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M