Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Mr. & Mrs.

Hello & Happy Last Day of School Day to ya!!
I'm so pumped right now... Don't get me wrong...
I totally LOOOOVE my Job! I really do...
But it's HOT outside and well it's SUMMER in my eyes...
So I need this nice break to just recoup... I wish Every
job could let you do that... but they don't... I mean yeah...
You get a Vacation... but most times it's 1 or 2 weeks...
sometimes you just need a little more of a break... I think! LOL

Any who.. now that Schools out for the Summer!
Yup.. you'll be singing that song ALL DAY today! hahaha
I've made a beautiful wedding card to share with you...




I'm so Tickled Pink about how my card turned out!!
I spent an evening designing in my Silhouette program & came up
with this beauty using the NEW Echo Park (Wedding Bliss)
Paper Collection - I'm in LOVE with this pretty collection!!




I tried to get a side view, so you can take a peek at the inside
as well... but... this was the best shot I could get... without
driving myself crazy! 😁 I used my Sparkle Spritz on the
hearts, background, & floral design...



** Supplies Used on this card **

Cardstock - Papertrey Ink, Bazzill
Designer Paper - Echo Park (Wedding Bliss)
Adhesives - ATG, ThermOWeb, Clear Acrylic Sealer
Silhouette Machine, Printer, Big Shot
Sparkle Shimmer Spritz, SU Pink Pirouette re-inker
Splatter Brush, Black Soot Re-inker
Stitched Card Mat Die - My Favorite Things



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS WEDNESDAY!!!

Theresa

16 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!!

Beckie Williams said...

Congrats on your last day of school. We do school during summer, but mainly half day. Your card turned out so wonderfully! I do love the paper and your color choices are perfect.

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so gorgeous!! I wish I could get more than a couple weeks a year off. Enjoy your summer, you have earned it!!

Leslie

Lisa said...

Yay for the last day of school!! Enjoy your break, my friend!! Your card is stunning!! I love the papers you used and the gorgeous design!! The layers and colors are fabulous!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

WOW! What an amazing card! I love the colors and the layout of the card. It would be a great way to use up scraps that are just too pretty to throw away. In fact I think I am going to Pin this for that very reason!! Have a wonderful day and YAY for summer vacation :)

Lisa said...

oooh! This is gorgeous! Love the colors and the design... keepsake for sure!

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! I just love those pretty papers you used! The paint splatter background looks so amazing! How exciting to be off work for the summer, I'm sure you will get in a lot of crafty time!

Blue6366 said...

I definitely agree that sometimes we all need a longer break to unwind from the chaos of our jobs. I love mine too but it can get so grueling that I live in constant stress (like now - lol).

Your wedding card is absolutely gorgeous and I too love those papers.

Anonymous said...

Really pretty design, and happy restful summer!

Evelyn

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card, Theresa!! I love the fabulous design and the pretty colors!! Enjoy your break!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh so gorgeous Theresa! You designed it beautifully! I'm so happy for you - it sounds like you are really going to appreciate this summer vacation! Hope you get lots of crafty time in ;)

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card.
Beautiful papers and I love the splatters on the background!

bumblebee creations said...

Oh my goodness, beautiful is an understatement! What a gorgeous gorgeous card!! Our last day for the kids was Tuesday, and my last day is tomorrow!! Hope you have lots of crafting time on your schedule!

Tracey said...

Your card is gorgeous Teresa....love the pretty colour combination, great paper collection and I love the paint spatters! Happy summer Holidays to You..ENJOY! Are you planning to vacation somewhere or just relax at home?

Nana said...

YAY!! so happy you have month off. Love this stunning card. Very creative design and love all the textures and embellishments. I love how it turned out as well.

Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

Migdalia said...

Such a pretty card my friend!! Love the pretty papers!!Enjoy!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M