Friday, May 19, 2017

You are a Lifesaver.....

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
EEK!! it's the weekend... Summer Vacation
is only days away for me! I can't wait!
Do you guys have plans for this weekend???
We're actually planning a trip to Vegas!
Gonna go see our son & maybe do some craft shopping!
Why Not? Right? What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!!
😂😂😂


I've got a simple CAS card to show ya today -
I'm using another Fabulous Digital Collection
This one is called (By the Sea) created by:




I pulled out my Stamp set from Simon Says Stamp called (Sailing)
which matches perfectly with this paper collection! 😊
I also used a wavy stitch die I got off of Ebay awhile ago...
It makes for a fun water design! Cute & Simple!


** Supplies used on this card **

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific, Bazzill
Misti Tool, Silhouette Machine, Big Shot, Printer
Stamped Clouds & Sentiment - Simon Says Stamp (Sailing)
Tiny Heart Punch - American Crafts
Stitched Card Mat Die - My Favorite Things
Stitched Wavy Die - Ebay
Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy
Adhesives - Dimensionals, ThermOweb, ATG, Clear Acrylic Sealer
Fun Foam


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a WONDERFULLY AWESOME WEEKEND!!!

Theresa

18 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Theresa!! I love the pretty sailboat!! The wave paper is so gorgeous!! What a creative, fun design!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

This card just screams summer and I love it!!! Have fun in Vegas.

Leslie

Sharon said...

Loving this card!!! So calming there on the water! Enjoy your little trip this weekend!!!

Sukie said...

Fab card! I love the fun scene you created! Those waves look so amazing and I love the fun sentiment you added!

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your shopping trip and seeing your boy!
I love the design of this card. The patterned paper goes so well with the wavy die. You really grabbed a haul off of ebay!!

Evelyn

Migdalia said...

Cool, cute & fun!! Love the fun scene my friend!! Have fun and be safe!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

bumblebee creations said...

Hi Theresa! I only have a few days left with the kiddos in school too....then we get to clean for the rest of the week! Love your cute summery card!! Have a great week!!

Blue6366 said...

Love, love, love this card. The way that you used the wavy die for the water and that printed paper is the perfect combination. Enjoy that upcoming summer vacation and I hope you had fun seeing your son.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, this is such a cute card! Everything matches up so perfectly! The sentiment is awesome and I just love the darling sailboat! Super adorable Theresa!
I hope you have a blast in Vegas! Sounds like a lot of fun~Have a great day! Also, I am playing around with that adorable stamp set you sent me and oh my gosh, how cute is that puffy fish...love, love it! I will post my project later today or tomorrow~thanks again!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I just love nautical scenes. I'm not crazy about actually being out in the middle of the ocean, but I love the colors and images used in nautical designs. So crisp and clean. Your card is fabulous!

Just wanted to let you know that I received the beautiful stamp set and your adorable card! Thank you so much! ♥

Vegas sounds wonderful! Hubby and I went several years ago and had a fabulous time. And..yes...what happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas!

Beckie Williams said...

Theresa, this is just too darn cute for words. I love the blue water. The clouds are so sweet!!

DIANA L. said...

Super cute card I love everything about it th colors are perfect - Don't leave those crafting supplies in Vegas!!!. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Karen said...

Sweet friend, you make me happy dance in my chair with your sweet creations! I love this adorable card. The sailboat is darling and your design is brilliant! Thank you for the inspiration (and for being an amazing friend). I hope your trip was wonderful, Theresa! Have a beautiful night. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is so lovely! I grew up on the east coast of Canada, so I have a love of the water and this just makes me happy!! Hope you had fun in vegas and found some crafty goodies!

Lisa said...

Love this fun card! Love love how you designed the wavy watery feel with the dies... just awesome!

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the background!!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Nana said...

Beautiful card. Love cute boat. The way you created the water and the stiched edges. Love it.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥