Sunday, August 20, 2017

Camp Create Day #4 Monochromatic Magic

Hello & Happy Sunday Crafty Peeps!!
I'm back again with more Camp Create projects

Today I'm trying to earn my Badge for Day #4
Monochromatic Magic



Here's what I came up with for this one!!



So... It's another Birthday card for school! I used several different 
Pinks for this card -
I'm NOT a Pink color girl - But I'm sure one of the female teachers
at school is and will love it! 😃 

I used my Distress Oxides on this card - Worn Lipstick, Abandoned
Coral, Picked Raspberry - blending them together, going from dark 
to light - Then I Die cut it out with a FUN Stitched Wonky die
from Gina Marie Designs - I sprayed it with my sparkle spray and let it dry
While it was drying, I die cut out a Scalloped Heart Die from
My Creative Time - inked it up with my (Aged Mahogany) Distress ink
to give it another shade of pink! 😉 Then gave it a quick spray of Sparkle!!
I already had the CUTE Flamingo cut & Colored sitting in a baggie on my desk
The Flamingo is from (Lawn Fawn) and I colored it with my
Chameleon pens - 

I attached the heart & Flamingo, then used an ADORABLE Sentiment
from My Favorite Things called (Tinkled Pink) with some
memento London Fog Ink - I added some Fun Foam to the back and
adhered it to my Mambo Pink card base - 
Added the final touches with some Rainbow Sparkle Jewels (Lucy's Cards)


Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back, later on, today with another
Camp Create card to share!


Theresa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card, Theresa! You picked the perfect sentiment to go with it, too!

Evelyn

Marilyn said...

Pretty!! Love the pink!

Tracey said...

Love the Pinks.....such a pretty care Theresa! I'm sure one of the teachers will love this card. Flamingo's are the cutest! I must get myself some oxide inks :)

Migdalia said...

Love the pretty pink! Fab card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa said...

I am a pink girl and I love, love this!! The colors are amazing!! The little flamingo is so cute!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa said...

Beautiful and adorable! Just love that flamingo and pink is one of my favorites....love it!

Beth F. said...

This card is so much fun! I am getting those wonky stitched rectangle dies from GMD very soon and I can't wait! I love the look they give to projects!

Mayras Designs said...

Love the pink and the flamingo !! Soo cute !
Hugs ,
Mayra

Karla Yungwirth said...

I love monochromatic cards and flamingos, and this turned out so sweet! <3

Gerda said...

Fabulous card!! Love the pink, the pretty heart and the adorable little flamingo!!! Have a great day.
Gerda