Friday, August 18, 2017

Victorine Originals Challenge #9 - Wings

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today... starts another FUN Challenge over at: 

 YAY! I know how you
guys enjoy a good Challenge!


Our Challenge is - On Wings - 



 You can follow the Theme or Use the inspiration photo
or Use the color combo or use all 3!!! You don't have to use
a stamp from Victorine Originals if you don't have one!
There is ALWAYS a random winner so come join us!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!



Here's what I created to inspire you --




I decided to just go with the THEME for this Challenge -
I'm using the Beautiful Butterfly Clear Photopolymer Set
This Butterfly stamp set, is another fabulous set that I just adore from

I chose to do some stenciling on my card - This is something
I don't do often enough.... 😊The Geometric Pattern Stencil
is from Gina Marie Designs 
I used Distress Oxide inks on my card in Abandoned Coral,
Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber, & Iced Spruce - 

I wanted my Butterflies to POP so I stamped them with
some Versafine Black Onyx ink then added some 
WOW Primary Ebony Black embossing powder... Then
heat set them - I think they look wonderful  - I added some
dimensionals to pop the butterflies up on my card and
added some Fun Foam to the card backing - The stitched
Rectangle & Banner Dies are from My Favorite Things.
Before I completed my Card I made sure to add some
Sparkle Shimmer Spritz and added some Clear
Adhesive gems....



I hope you guys can join us over at Victorine Originals Blog
 I would LOVE to see what you create!





New to Victorine Originals??
Check out the Victorine Originals Store
Victorine Originals Blog
Victorine Originals Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest



Thanks so much for stopping!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!! Love our butterflies!

Beth F. said...

What a pretty card! I love anything with butterflies, so this is definitely a favorite :) Have a great day!

Sukie said...

So pretty! The way you used the stencil looks amazing! Those butterflies are so gorgeous! I love how they turned out!

Migdalia said...

I absolutely LOVE the gorgeous butterflies!!A beautiful card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous!! The butterflies are beautiful!! I love the colors!! Amazing card, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sharon said...

WOWZERS!!!!!! This card is breathtakingly beautiful!!! I so love the butterflies and those colors are just fabulous!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I love the bright butterflies on the soft gray background. They look like they're taking flight! :)

Evelyn

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful! The butterflies and the sentiment...awesome...and the beautiful circles and the way they highlight those winged beauties! Awesome!

Cara said...

Beautiful card. Love the soft colors.
Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Karla Yungwirth said...

Nice job! This turned out beautifully!! I love the dimension on the butterflies:)

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! The butterflies are gorgeous!!! Have a great day.
Gerda