Monday, November 20, 2017

Thankful for you ---

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone!
How was your weekend? Mine was
WONDERFUL! Got ALL my Christmas
Decor Up and my house looks so festive! EEK!
I still have a few Christmas Projects I want to make
though - so that'll happen this week with our
Thanksgiving break! 
I have to work today & tomorrow, so that'll
give me the rest of the week to create! YES!!!
I will go to work Wednesday for a little bit
and maybe Friday - I'm not on Salary, so I need
to make sure I get my weekly hours for that Paycheck! 💰

As you guys know I work at an Elementry school
and I'm the head Custodian - (I LOVE My Job)
but with any job there are headaches! Like HOW
Many hours I'm allowed each week - GRRR

Since I can't get everything done that they want
I've got a Wonderful group of 5th graders who are helping
 keep the school running - They take the trash throughout 
the school for me every day before they go home -
And because they are doing this, I thought I would
bring them a treat every month as a surprise (THANK YOU)

With this being the month of reflection - What we are
Thankful for - Of course waking up every day
is a blessing to me, then comes having my
AWESOME Family, and so many other things --
My list can go on for days - I want those wonderful
5th graders to know how much I appreciate them!

So I made them these SWEET Treats --



They had the Fall Candy on Sale right after Halloween, so it was a perfect time
to purchase a couple of bags of yummy goodness for the kids!




The toppers turned out so cute I think! :)
I used my Silhouette Machine & Program to create them -
The Clear Gusset Bags are from Jaded Blossom




The Handle Treat Bag topper is an SVG from 
Lori Whitlock #67840

I used Digital Papers from 
Miss Kate Cuttables #151646
Lori Whitlock #20765
Glitz Design #28610

Bear in Overalls with Pumpkin is a Print N Cut
from Stinkin Cute Paper #67419

The Font is Apple Cider Font #100403
The Banner is Carta Bella Banners #33147

The Kids LOVED these Treat bags and I'm thinking
for next month to give them a Pizza Party!
I'll talk to their Teacher and see what she thinks!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS Day!!

Theresa

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute treat bags!! Adorable little bear! I’m sure the 5th students will love them!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a "win-win" situation. You get the help of some wonderful kids and they get "You"! Adorable treat bags. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Beth F. said...

These are absolutely so sweet! You really do spoil those 5th graders, but I know they love seeing what you will surprise them with. I am so happy that they are helping you out. You are instilling very important values in them that hopefully they will continue with throughout their lives!

Lisa said...

Seriously, Theresa, you are one of the sweetest people on earth!! You are always thinking of others and I hope you know how your acts of kindness bring happiness to those lucky enough to know you :) That you do this for the kids is incredible and I know they appreciate it so much!! The toppers are absolutely adorable and the candy - yum!! Have a great day, sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

OMG, WOW Theresa!!! These treat bags are SUPER ADORABLE!!!! You are awesome my friend!!! Have a great day.
Hugs Gerda

Nana said...

OMG these are the cutest bag toppers EVER! The kids are going to love you to pieces. Oh, wait I bet they already do!

Hugs Nana

Migdalia said...

They are all SUPER cute!! Love that file! The bear image is TOO cute!!
They will all love them! You are truly wonderful my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Unknown said...

Wow! So darn cute! Those 5th graders are going to love you!!!!

Sukie said...

Wow, your treat bags are so adorable! You picked out the yummiest candy so I know it will be a total hit with those kids! The bag toppers are so super cute, love the sweet bear image you used!

CA Scrapper said...

Those are so cute!!! The kids are going to love those treats. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving with your family my friend.

Leslie

Kate said...

These are such fabulous little treat bags for those amazing kids who help you out!! I'm sure they were thrilled!

My Christmas decor has to wait a couple of weeks until my daughter is home from her placement - but I've been putting out a few things here and there. Enjoy your festive home!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful situation for you and for the 5th graders! The treat bags are awesome! It's great for them to know how much they are appreciated.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Evelyn

Lisa said...

So sweet! Love these little gifties! Perfect!