Sunday, December 10, 2017

Cocoa Winter Hello....

Happy Sunday Everyone! I Know, I Know....
WHAT am I doing posting on a SUNDAY???
Well.... I wanted to play along with the 




Here's what I made last night so I can join in --


I thought I would get started on some January/February
Winter cards for a few of my blogging friends who
live in really cold areas! I figure they could use a 
Pick me Up during those months, so this is one
of the cards I made using the Carta Bella (All Bundled Up) Collection


I designed my card in my Silhouette program and used
my Print & Cut feature --
The Stitched Rectangle Die & Scallop Border Die are from My Creative Time
The Stitched Square Die is from Lawn Fawn
I used a snowflake embossing folder on the white banner
Banner Die - My Favorite Things
Rainbow Sparkle Mix & Ice Cube Jewels - Lucy's Cards


Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Fabulous Sunday!!

Theresa

18 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a great coffee card. I love the cup with the snowflake on it. And wonderful colors.

New Creations said...

Love this pretty creation with all over snowflakes!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the snowflake paper and the little cup!

Georgiana said...

I think some people may be able to use a pick me up now with all the snow and cold weather. Great colors and patterns.

Lisa said...

Oh! Excited to see you here! I love this! What pretty papers these are and love your design!

Billie A said...

cute card and papers. great dies.

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the papers you used and the design!! It's fabulous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

~amy~ said...

Such a fun cocoa card! Love the red, blue and brown combo!

StampingbugKerry said...

Love those papers and the fun layout! The aqua, red and white are my favorite Christmas Color combo! :) Thanks for playing along with us!

MariLynn said...

love the colors so pretty and cheerful

Beth F. said...

This is so cute, cute, CUTE! Those papers are adorable and so is the whole design of your card. Have a wonderful Sunday!

cghundley said...

Lovely card and
full of good cheer!
Carla from Utah

Anonymous said...

Glad you had some crafty fun! I was doing cross stitch, myself!
I love how your card turned out, especially love those cheery colorful snowflakes!

Evelyn

Karla Yungwirth said...

Love the hot cocoa and reds and blues! Great winter card!!

Shelly said...

Such a pretty card!

Nana said...

This card makes me smile. Love the papers and cute images.
Love it.

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh yummy...your card has prompted me to go make a nice hot cup of cocoa for myself this morning! Very fun! ♥ Sue Kment

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I adore this card & the paper is awesome - I also love that you have jingle bells as decor around your picks - I never think to do this - I have such a hard time getting good lighting!