Thursday, December 14, 2017

Ho Ho Ho!!!

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
How's your Christmas shopping, card making,
decorating, & baking coming along??

Do you think you're finally near the finish line?
Or do you have a looong way to go yet?
I'm near the finish line - I decided
to try baking a little early, so everything is in
the freezer and my family can take whatever
they want out when they want it -

I've never frozen my baked goods before --
this is the 1st year I'm trying it 
and just like the 
other things I've been doing early...
I kind of like it! You really don't have to be an
organized person to get a jump start -
Or at least I don't think so... (wink wink)


I thought I would share another Holiday card
I made using a Fabulous Victorine Originals Stamp --





OMGOSH!!! Isn't this sooo CUTE?? I LOVE the way
this turned out! The stamp is called Ornament Ho Ho Ho! (5108-S)
It's a large stamp, as you can tell by my card!

I stamped my sweet image on some Tim Holtz bright white 
watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx black ink
Then coloring it up with my Zig Real Brush pens & a clear
Wink of Stella pen




Hopefully you can see the glitter on this card - I tried to get a good shot --
I added some Peachy Keen Face stamps to my Ornaments for
a Fun, whimsical card! 




I used a stitched Rectangle die to cut out my image, and popped it
up with a piece of white Fun Foam. The designer Paper is Doodlebug, and the the
Cardstock I'm using is Recollections 110lb. white & Green
I didn't add anything else to this card, because I wanted the Fun Image
to be my main focal point - and I think it really stands out on it's own!!




As you know by now, I like to get the insides done too - 
I'm using another wonderful
Victorine Originals stamp - 
this one is called May the Joy
and I added a border strip along with a couple of snowflakes
just to tie it all together!




We still have our Challenge going on over at


  Our Mood Board is - ALL DECKED OUT



 You can follow the Theme or Use the inspiration photo
or Use the color combo all use all 3!!! You don't have to use
a stamp from Victorine Originals if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!

The Challenge ends Wednesday, DEC. 20th
So make sure to join us!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest



Thanks so much for stopping!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Nana said...

Oh my goodness, this card is Cute, Cute Cute. Love the colors and adorable faces.Love it.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so fun!! What a fabulous stamp!! Those PK faces are perfect!! I love the colors!! Totally makes me smile, my friend!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

This is such a cute card! Totally bright and cheerful.
I am so happy to hear your Christmas card arrived today. Yay! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Sukie said...

Such a gorgeous card! The stamp you used is awesome, I love how you incorporated the Peachy Keen Face stamps! Your coloring looks awesome!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!

Greta said...

Cute & festive!

Sherrie K. said...

So darn cute Theresa! I love your coloring and the faces make me smile! Love, love this my friend!
Still racing around trying to finish things up. I won't have my cards done this year...darn! Oh well, I just didn't have the time with everything else on my plate. I cannot believe I have to buy cards, ugh! O well, there is always another year, lol! I should do what you do AND make a few each week throughout the year...such a GREAT plan!
Have a great evening my friend!
Sherrie k

Anonymous said...

That's a cutie, and you're getting quite a jump on next year's cards.
We have the tree up but not decorated, and no other decorations yet. No cookies made, either, but most of the gifts bought! Still need to wrap .. . You're way ahead of the game!!

Evelyn

Migdalia said...

Could this be any more BEAUTIFUL? WOW! I love it!!I am about to start on next year's Christmas cards too!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Marilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn said...

OMG!! Your card is so adorable!! Love the faces on the ornaments!!

Kate said...

This is fantastic!! I love those happy ornament O's!! The card made me smile as soon as I saw it!

I freeze a lot of my Christmas treats and can't imagine leaving things until the end!! With the exception of one gift that's still in transit, everything is good to go at my house! I hope you can enjoy the break and time to craft and organize!

Merry Christmas!! xox

Gerda said...

What a super cute and fun card!! Love the bright colors!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh this is so adorable!! I’m so going to stamp cute faces on my Christmas light diecuts!! I think I’m nearing the end... a bit more baking and some wrapping! I love freezing baking. I just make a batch of cookies when i get time and throw them in the freezer. Hope you’re having a Merry Christmas!

Lisa said...

So adorable! Awesome image and love that you added faces! Awesome!