Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Spiced Pumpkin Latte....

Happy Tuesday Crafty Peeps!!
Today, I thought I would switch gears
and share a Thank You card -- 

You know, we all need them on had
for those special people in our lives! :)

I actually made this card back in October
and I have NOOO clue why I didn't share it sooner!!!


I totally LOVE the way this card turned out! It took me 3 or 4 days to complete it -
How crazy is that??? 
I started with the ADORABLE (Pumpkin Spice 6x6 
paper pad) - PINK & MAIN & the Blue DP from Doodlebug (Fall Friends)
Along with the (Stitched Topper Die) - JADED BLOSSOM
I knew I wanted to use both items on my card along with the
(Coffee Cup Die) from MFT -- They were sitting on my desk and
I started to have a plan... but then I didn't like where it was going
That's why it took me 3 or 4 days! LOL 
I had to leave it a couple of days then came back to it --


That's when I went CIRCLE crazy!!! Hahaha
I pulled out my SSS (Stitched Circle Dies) and
started to die cut all sorts of sizes with that Pumpkin Spice paper --
Then I placed them where I thought they'd look nice
and that was it! LOL, Of course, I needed a sentiment
so I pulled out my (Coffee Break) Stamp set from My Creative Time
Which fit perfectly in the space on the blue circle
The heart trio stamp is from (Coffee & Tea) - SSS
and the Small Heart Dies are from MFT (BluePrints #32)

I finished off my card with some Doodlebug Glitter Sparkles
& Clear Adhesive Gems from Stampin' Up

Other items used --

Stitched Rectangle Die - MFT
Big Shot, Misti, ATG, White Fun Foam,
Chocolate Chip Ink from SU, ThemOWeb tape runner


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the layers and the papers!! The colors are beautiful!! Gorgeous card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dr Sonia S V said...

The cup looks really cute
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Sukie said...

I absolutely love this card! The papers and patterns are so striking! And who doesn't love coffee themed projects!

Karla Yungwirth said...

pumpkin lattes are my fav!! Love the card!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Love all the great papers!

Anonymous said...

That happens to me sometimes. I have an idea in mind, start to make it, it just doesn't look right or feel right and I put it down. But it's still there on my desk and I see it. I guess something is going on in the back of my mind and eventually, I pick it up and make something I love!

I guessed right away this was a fall card by its colors. It's really nice and you're right - we always need to have thank you cards on hand!

Evelyn

Nana said...

Cute and fun ard. Love all the papers and designs. Adorable.

Migdalia said...

I love this GORGEOUS card! I think it is one of my favorites!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Marilyn said...

Cute!! Love the colors!

Gerda said...

This card is gorgeous!! Love the pretty colors and fabulous design!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Lisa said...

Love all of these circles and beautiful colors and patterns! And then of course the coffee!