Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Celebrate Brightly...

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
How was your Weekend? Did you get 3 days off?
I did, so it was nice to get a bunch of stuff done
I'm still working on re-organizing my Dies and placing
them on Magnetic sheets - I'm almost done! So YAY for that!

I thought I would share my Next set of
Christmas cards with you --


There should have been only 2 cards - but for some reason
when I went to print the first set of 2 - one did not
print correctly - So I had to re-print them and I'm NOT
one for wasting space - So I just went ahead and printed out
2 more of the same design - So then I had 3 cards to make! :)

The image is from the Silhouette Store (MOD WREATH) #22994
and I got it when Silhouette was having their 50¢ Christmas Sale.


I used the Gina Marie Wonky Stitch Die to cut out
my Wreath image on these 2 cards - And the cardbase is
Melon Mambo from Stampin' Up -- I sprayed my images with some
Acrylic Sealer, before adding on some Clear Wink of Stella to the
bows and pink dots --
I attached the Wreath Image to some white Fun Foam then
attached them to my cardbase - I die cut the word
Celebrate (MFT) 4x's (2 for each card) and layered them
on top of each other, before placing on my card --
Then I stamped "This Christmas" from Hero Arts in the lower
portion of the card --- 
I also added some Ice Cube Jewels from Lucy's Cards
to give it a little extra Sparkle!


Since this one was my extra card - I wanted it to be a little bit different 
So I die cut the Wreath Image out with a Scalloped Stitch Die
I used White Cardstock as my base, then I added a piece of Melon
Mambo, then I layered my image on top of that with some Fun Foam
I die cut the Celebrate word out 2x's for this one as well and
added the Same Sentiment as before -- I also sprayed
this with some Acrylic Sealer before using my Wink of Stella pen
and of course I added some Ice Cube Jewels too -- 


I really like all 3 cards - They are very different than my
"Normal" Christmas cards - The Bright Pink and Greens
just make this Happy & Fun!
Looks like 3 more cards completed in my collection!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS Day!!

Theresa

16 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards!!

Nana said...

These are so bright and cheerful, brought a smile to my face first thing this morning. Love your choice of colors and the touch of added glitter.

Hugs Nana

Migdalia said...

They are so PRETTY!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Beth F. said...

Those bright colors you used sure are fun! Great cards to add to your Christmas supply.

Beckie Williams said...

You are my card hero. I love that you are already starting your Christmas cards!! Can I have just part of you initiative!!

Lisa said...

They're so gorgeous!! I love the colors!! They look amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE!!!!

Sukie said...

Super cute card! I love the bright and cheery colors you used! I hope you will share die storage idea once you it done! I've been wanting to change my die storage and am looking for ideas!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous cards, Theresa!! I love the bright colors!!
Have a great day.
Hugs Gerda

VintageScrapsCanada said...

These are so fun!! I love this color scheme for Christmas...

Great job as always!!

Greta said...

Fun wreath--what a bargain!

Treva said...

Love the bright colors!

Georgiana said...

Loving these wreaths. Tell about the acrylic sealer!

Lisa said...

Such fun cards! LOVE that wreath design and love that celebrate die you use ... I'm thinking I might need that!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How pretty! I love the colors - so festive and cheery!
I really do intend to start Christmas cards...just never seems to happen :( I have got to get started so I don't end up in a crunch like I did this past Christmas!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is such a great design! And yay for you getting three cards done and organizing your dies!! I love the celebrate word die - looks awesome!