Thursday, January 18, 2018

Happy Birthday Monkey...

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
Today's my day to take over the blog at:
YAY for me... 🙌


Today I thought I would share a Birthday 
Card I made for a Teacher at School --



I got real inky making this card -- I'm using the ADORABLE
Monkeying Around Stamp set by Raisin Boat




Details on how I created this card are up
on the SumMore Fun Blog - If you'd like to take a look!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page


You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!


Theresa

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!! Love the background!

Nana said...

Too cute. Love the adorable monkey flying through the sky. Great job on the inking of the clouds. Using the twine, perfect touch.

Nana

Gerda said...

What a super cute card, Theresa!! I love that adorable little monkey and that fabulous sky background!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Migdalia said...

The monkey is just adorable! Super cute card my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Beckie Williams said...

Your monkey is super cute!! I awesome job!!

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! That monkey is too cute!! I love how he's floating through the pretty clouds!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!

Greta said...

Oh too fun & so festive!

Sukie said...

Super cute card! The background looks amazing and that monkey is way too cute! Such a great birthday card!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I have never heard of raisin boat I will check it out -
I am sure the teacher will love it -
I never think to add twine to balloons - I may just need to now!

Lisa said...

So adorable and fun! Love those cute little monkeys!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Well, this is just cute as can be! What a sweet little scene - love the cloudy background!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh my gosh! So cute!! I just love monkeys and I’m sure whoever receives this will love it too!