Thursday, February 22, 2018

Daisies.....

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
I have a quick post for ya today!

 I'm sharing a Lovely Thinking of You card
I made using a Raisin Boat Stamp Set



The Floral Stamps & Sentiment are from the




This set has such pretty flowers & Sentiments!



 I wanted to remind YOU

We still have our Challenge going on over at


  Here's our Mood Board 



I'm sure you ALL can make something
with this awesome board!! --  You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun Stamps if you don't have one!
We have 1 random winner - Prize is a $20 Gift Certificate to 
the SumMore Fun Stamp Store!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!

The Challenge ends Thursday, March 1st!!!
So make sure to join us!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME Day!!


20 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Nana said...

Beautiful. Love the card design. Your coloring is perfection and again I love the way you are doing the gradient background.

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the colors!! Beautiful design, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, that is beautiful!!

Leslie

snappy scrappy said...

SO pretty! LOVE!

Sukie said...

So pretty! Those flowers are so gorgeous and the sentiment is lovely! Beautiful background too!

Janis Lewis said...

Oh my gosh! Your flower card is amazing! I love it.

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Another great card with the same stamp & colours, but in a new way - hard to say which one I like better - I do love the pairing with the black paper - It makes it pop!!

Anonymous said...

This is a beauty! I love the pretty flowers and the color combo. The border punch element reminds me of a flower trellis! The whole thing looks like a peek into a garden.

Evelyn

Tracey said...

Oh so pretty...love your gorgeous card Theresa. Daisy's are a favorite flower of mine...love the colours!

Beth F. said...

This is such a pretty card, Theresa! I love the split background. I need to try that sometime.

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is so pretty!! I love your card design and the colours! I hope spring comes soon - I’ve had enough of winter :p

Karen said...

Theresa, I pray you truly know how much I adore you and your work despite my irregular visits! (Let us hope today ends that!) Your card is exquisite. The soft colors warm my heart and the flowers couldn't be lovelier. You have a beautiful gift and I am blessed with every visit. Have a wonderful Sunday, my friend. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card!! Love that Daisy stamp set!! I'm a sucker for flowers!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your card is so pretty! I love those daisies! Beautiful colouring! Enjoy your day, Theresa!

Greta said...

Really pretty card--great design!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the pretty design, the gorgeous flower and design!! Love this card!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Lori said...

Pretty, pretty sunflowers! The black panel and scallop border really sets them off. Lovely design!

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card, I love the black as black always makes the other colours pop.
I also like how you used the border punch!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Love how you've colored those flowers and the colors you used... awesome!