Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Firefly Challenge - Beach

Hello & Happy Wednesday Everyone!
It's time for a Brand NEW Challenge over at

Today's Challenge is SUPER EASY!!
It's a Beach Theme/ Under the Sea
And I know ALL of you can create something wonderful for it!


These are the Rules for our Challenges:

1. You MUST use a Stamp or Die
(or some other main component of your project)
That CAN BE FOUND IN OUR SHOP

2. You MUST upload a photo of your creation
to the proper album on our Facebook Page before
Midnight EST. time August 30th

3. HAVE FUN!!!


We always have a Prize too!!!
 So, I would LOVE to see my crafty friends playing along with us -

The Challenge is on our
I hope you guys will join that group as well...



- here's what I created to Inspire you -




I made this card for my son to give to his friend
that he visited back in June - He went down to visit him
for a week the beginning of Summer and I thought a little
"Hello" happy mail was in order now that School is back
in session... :)


-- Info on my Card --

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific, Spectrum Noir Ultra
Designer Paper - Doodlebug
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Scattered Straw, Frayed Burlap, Tumbled Glass,
Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch
Ranger Blending Tool
Surfer Boy Image - Your Next Stamp (Kai from Hawaii)
Copic Markers - E000, E00, E11, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19, YR 14, 
YR16, YR18, G14, G17, BG02, BG05
Scallop Stitched Frame Die - Gina Marie
"Hello & Friend" Stamps - Avery Elle (Ellie)


-- Products can be found here --



Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a Crafty Day!

Theresa

16 comments:

Nana said...

Too darn cute. Love the scene and your coloring is perfection.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Eva Bussom said...

Totally adorable Theresa! Love the surfer and your color selections! Gorg! :) Eva

Beckie Williams said...

This is just wonderful .... your surfer is so cute ....
Love this ....

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Theresa!! I love the surfer dude!! He's so cute!! The surf and sand and sky look amazing!! What a beautiful card my friend!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sharon said...

Wonderful card Theresa!! Love the surfer and the whole bg effect!! Fabulous!! :)

Tina H said...

Cute cute cute!! Love the colors and the adorable stamp!! Love it <3

Kate said...

Love your little surfer guy. I haven't seen that stamp before. He's cute! And your sand looks AMAZING!!

Lisa said...

Soo cute and such an awesome background! That sand is amazing all right! Love this! One of these days I'm going to check out your challenges... getting ready for vacation now so no time, but when I get back... for sure!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Scraplifting this card layout. Super cute and I love the colors

Karen said...

Oh my dear friend, this is absolutely precious! I love how you make cards for your kiddo's friends... I bet this made their faces smile brighter than the sun. :o) The image is darling and you've colored it so beautifully! The landscape is AMAZING. I especially love the sand.. it is perfection. The paper is so sweet (LOVE the starfishies) and the card design is beautiful. Wonderfully done, Theresa! I hope your day is as sweet as your creation. :o) (And I am so in love with your DT watermark, by the way!)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, that is too cute! You did a fantastic job on this card.

Leslie

Roberta Stevenson said...

Your card looks amazing! I really love how you did the sand and the added texture. Your sky looks fantastic too! Great design and wonderful colouring.

Roberta

Migdalia said...

Super cool and cute!!You really did an awesome job on the background! I absolutely LOVE it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Tiggerscraps said...

Very, very cute!! I love the frame

Karla Yungwirth said...

Great summery card! This guy is so cute!!