Monday, March 27, 2017

Happy, Happy, Party time....

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone!
How was your weekend? Mine was SLOW
& Steady.. I actually felt very tired all weekend long -
Maybe I need to get more sleep! Yeah... That's it! 😀

Today, I've got a FUN Shaker card I made for
another Teacher at School... I love Shaker
cards because, they are interactive for the person
who receives it... I know I love shaking them, so I
 imagine, the person getting this card will do the same! 😄
It makes me Smile... it's those silly
little things that just make me happy! hahaha



The Paper Collection I used is from Echo Park called (Party time)
I added an assortment of sequins from Craftin' Desert Divas
and the Stitched Card Mat die is from My Creative Time

I really enjoy using different products from all the
different companies out there.... everything just works
so well together! 😄

I made this to be a more masculine card, 
but it could totally work for a female as well....

** Other Products Used **

Cardstock - Bazzill, Papertrey Ink, Dur-a-lar clear film
Big Shot, Silhouette Program/Machine
Adhesive - Dimensionals, ThermOweb, ATG


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a Fantastic Day!

Theresa

20 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute shaker card!!

Beth F. said...

This is such a wonderful birthday card! I love the shaker aspect of it. You are right. Shaker cards always make people smile no matter what :)

Lisa said...

What a beautiful shaker!! I love the papers and the design!! The cupcake is a fabulous touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

Such fun card!! Whoever gets that will love it. Were you able to find those clear storage bins for the 6 x 6 paper? They work great. Have a good week my friend.

Leslie

Lori said...

Darling birthday card and yes, I bet she will love shaking it! Cute papers and cupcake, too!

Sharon said...

Most wonderful card Theresa!! Love the pattern papers. And that cupcake is yummy looking!!!! :)

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Adore it - I haven't made a sequence cards in awhile - hmmm, next on my list - thanks for all your inspiration !! love it

Mayras Designs said...

This is soo fun and wonderful Theresa !!
Hugs&Blessings,
Mayra

Anonymous said...

It's so fun when everything plays so nicely together, isn't it? That's a fun card. I need to make more shakers. I even bought that Fuse tool and maybe used it once . . . hmm!!

Evelyn

Kate said...

So fun!! That cupcake is a fabulous touch! Love that it's a shaker too! I don't make many shaker cards - although made one this weekend (that I'll be posting this weekend).

Sorry you've been so tired! I hope you've got more energy now. xox

Sukie said...

Adorable shaker card! I love the pretty colors you used and that cupcake looks so awesome! The design of your card is absolutely gorgeous!

Migdalia said...

I love your shaker birthday card! Super sweet! love the yummy cupcake & papers too!Maybe more sleep...
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Tracy said...

I love shaker cards and other interactive cards, they are so fun!!
I love the black cardstock as it makes the colours pop in the pattern paper :)

Gerda said...

What a fabulous shaker card!! I love the fabulous design, the cupcake and the pretty papers!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Tiggerscraps said...

This is really pretty. Shaker cards are so fun!

Karla Yungwirth said...

I love shaker cards, but rarely make them! This one is soooo sweet!! I'm sure anyone who gets it will definitely smile too!

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Shaker cards are the bomb-diggity! Love the colors you used here, I too like it when I can use all diff companies with each other. It just makes for a more economical use of my goodies. =)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh how I love shaker cards! This one is super cute, I'm loving those fun prints you used. I'm sure this fun card put a smile on a special teacher's face!

Lisa said...

LOVE this shaker... all of these wonderful layers and so much fun!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love your shaker card! It turned out so cool!