Monday, March 20, 2017

Shaker Thanks....

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone!
How was your week??? Weekend?
Mine was good.. went by WAY TOO FAST! IMO! 
I can't believe Spring Break is over already!
I guess I have Easter Break to look forward too now! hahaha

Thanks for ALL your SWEET Comments on my
Pre-Scheduled posts while I was away... YES I read them!

We had a really nice break, went to visit my sister
which was a lot of fun... We're already talking
about our next trip! 😁 Actually she wants to come
visit me the next time - So, sometime this Summer
she'll be here... And we talked about taking a 
GIRL Cruise together! How FUN would that be?
We talked about her & I going along with her 2 adult
daughters... Of course they jumped on board the minute
I said Cruise! hahaha

I'm the only one whose ever taken a Cruise -
I've been on 2 of them and LOVE it... You either
LOVE Cruising or Hate it - It really is that way...

Anyway... it's back to work I go (inserting SAD Face) 😒
While I was on my break, I managed to make a couple of cards
I know... No Surprise there... huh? LOL

I made this to THANK YOU for always
being so supportive by leaving me some blogging love!
You Guys ROCK!!! 😘😘😘



The Design is from the Silhouette Store (#132377)
It's actually a regular card - but of course I had to change it up! 😀



I used Clear Wink of Stella on the bird & words... thought they
just needed a little extra Shimmer...you know how it is! 😉


** Products Used on my Card **

Cardstock - Stampin' Up Kraft, Bazzill
Designer Paper - Echo Park (Spring)
Assorted Sequins - Craftin Desert Divas, My Craft Spot
Itty Bitty Clear Gems - CTMH
Duralar Clear Film for the Shaker
Silhouette Machine
Adhesives - Nuvo Glue Pen, ThermOweb, SU Foam Strips
  

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Now, time to go play Blogger Catch up
with you guys! 😋

Have a FANTASTIC Day!!!

Theresa

16 comments:

  1. Pretty card!! Glad to hear you had a good time on your break

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shaker card is super tweet, Theresa!!! Love the pretty papers you used!! Great to heart that you had a wonderful time on your Spring break!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!! I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation!! Your card is so adorable!! I love the sweet birdie and the shaker!! Beautiful papers, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! I love the shaker design you created! The gingham peek through pattern is adorable! It sounds like you had a great time on your vacay! Nothing like girl time with your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear that you had such a great visit with your sister!!!
    Loving this sweet shaker card!!! The bird is great as are all of the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you changed this up and made it into a shaker card. It's absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to hear you enjoyed your Spring break. I have never cruised, I'm not sure about it! Your card is super sweet , love the mix of pretty papers and the shaker design. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a nice break and how fun a girls cruise sounds for next time!! Super cute card! I love shakers! Thank you so much for always leaving such wonderful comments on my blog, I appreciate it so much! I hope you are having a great day friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! Glad you had fun with your sister and a girls cruise sounds just perfect! I always enjoy my time with my sister or girlfriends. Your card is so adorable and perfect for spring! Have a great week.

    Leslie
    P.S. I'm sending you an email with pics of my finished (almost) scrap room!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with your sister.A girls cruise sounds awesome!I love your pretty shaker card!! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back Theresa!!! Glad you had an amazing time with your sister and were able to start the planning phase for your next trip! A cruise is something I have always wanted to do, but because I am disabled , not sure I would be able to handle one. Your card is so cute!!! Love the pretty shaker bits and that delightful paper!!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. That card is totally perfect as a shaker! I love the assorted sequins you used. So perfect for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know me, I love shaker cards!!! This is absolutely stunning! So beautiful!! Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you had a great time with your sister! Your shaker card is adorable! Your design is adorable Theresa!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet card, love the colors you used. So happy to hear you had a great visit! I think I'd love to cruise, but would be too worried about being like the Titanic, lol! Maybe a river cruise would be best for me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your too funny - I preschedule a bunch of posts as well - its the only way I can get a lot done - I scrap in chunks of time - which means I blog in chunks of time!!!

    ReplyDelete