Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Today is post 300!!!!

Hello and Happy Wednesday everyone!
I just noticed that today's post is my
300th post to date! That's a lot of POSTS!!
And you know in just a short couple of weeks
We will be celebrating our 1st yr. Blogaversary...
And I will be giving away (1) Cartridge a day for 7 days!!!!
How AWESOME is that! I can't wait to celebrate!
But for now.... I will share a card with ya.... :o)


Card Stock, Ink - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - DCWV
Cartridge - Create a Critter
(Tree) was flipped & Cut @ 3" (2x's)
(Monkey) Cut @ 3"
(Vines) Cut @ 3" (3x's)
(Grass) Cut @ 1 1/2" (8x's)


Here is another view to show the Dimension
of the Grass, Tree, Vines... Well that
is it for me today! I'll be back tomorrow
with something to show ya! :o)
Have an AWESOME Day!!!
Theresa







13 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Happy 300 posts to you! Gee...I think I'm at 99! Love that cute little monkey and I always love the way you make everything POP up! It just adds so much to your cards (which are awesome)! Have a great day :0)

Kate said...

This is SO cute!! The palm tree is perfect with the monkey and vines. Well done!
Congratulations on all your posts, too!

Anonymous said...

Happy 300!

This card is absolutely awesome:)

girlia said...

What an adorable card! Happy 300!

VICTORIA said...

That monkey is so cute. Great job on it Victoria :)

Anonymous said...

How cool is that. I love your monkey card. I always love all your layers. Congrats, 300!!

Dixie said...

Congrats on 300 posts! Your card is great, I love all the dimension. That bg paper looks fabulous with the cuts.

Brenda said...

Congrats on 300 posts! Your card is adorable! I've really got to pull that cart off the shelf and start creating with it.

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS and GRAPHICS said...

I'm a NEW follower
yesterday was my birthday
I have blog candy you can win
Become a follower today
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Unknown said...

Wow 300 posts!! Congratulations!! and a great card to celebrate with. thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :)

Jayne said...

Congratulations on 300 posts and your top 5 finish at FCCB.
Really like your cheeky monkey.

Tara said...

Happy 300th post! Your card is super cute! That little monkey is one of my all time fav cuts!

Sharon said...

WOW!! 300 posts! Awesome!! I need to get to thinking about my own blogversary. I love your card. That monkey is just so so cute!! :)