Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Greetings Part 2!!

Hello and Happy Thursday Everyone! Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner?
Where has the time gone? This month really flew by! I'm excited for the New Year to ring
in! It's always exciting to see what the New Year will bring each of us.... I always think positive and hope only good things are to follow.... (Keeping fingers crossed of course) :o) I don't however.... make any New Year's resolutions... WHY? Because I would never keep them... I'm not that good with following through on them soooo I just don't make them anymore!  I do tell myself that I'll try and be the best person I can be each year!  I have great friends and family so it's usually pretty easy to do! :o) I guess I better stop
chatting and show you something I've made.... Well, in a hurry/quick kind of Christmas cards... You all know how that goes.... :o)
Tehehhee.... At least I finally got around to making some.... right? :o)




I used my Imagine for the first 3 cards! Thank Goodness for my Imagine!
Cause I was freakin' Out trying to figure out some cards.... Until I realized
I got this baby and the Snow Angel cartridge.... Which made for quick
and easy cards! :o) Of course I asked Santa for the Santa's Village Cartridge...
I think I was good this year.... but my version of good may be different
than Good Ole' Saint Nick's! (wink wink) I used my Zig glue pen on
card #2 and some glitter to make the snow.... Used a stamp from
Papertrey Ink.... Every thing was double layered and popped up!


This one I actually came up with a month ago... I know... Me...
Early? tehehehe... I went to our monthly Crop til ya drop... I dropped Early
cause I was super tired... but Managed to get this card done while I was there....
I used My Mind's Eye Paper and die cuts... I used my Martha Stewart (Joy)
Border Punch and a Stamp from Papertrey Ink... I thought it turned out
colorful and fun! :o)

I came up with this one a month ago too! Same crop of course...
Can't remember the paper... I think it's My Mind's Eye again...
Not sure though???? I used another Martha Stewart Border Punch and I
used my Cuttlebug Ornament Die/Embossing thingy.... Put some Silver
cording through it and call it done! Oh... I also used my We R Memory
Corner Punch on this card too....

I can't believe I had more info on today's cards than yesterdays....
I actually remembered a month ago... But can't remember Saturday night!
OY!!! I got some problems going on I tell ya! LOL
Well that's about all I have for you this year!
It's been an exciting year for me and my family and I've
been so happy to share all the ups and downs with all of you....
I wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Very
Blessed NEW YEAR! I look forward to sharing my
creativeness with all of you real soon!
Thanks for always stopping by... Have an AWESOME DAY!!

Theresa

6 comments:

Ms. Daiquiri said...

Hmmmm... your quick and easy cards sure look nice to me!! Hard to choose a favorite, though I do love the card with the snow on the rooftops.

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What wonderful cards! I can't pick a favorite! They are all fabulous!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year back to you and yours!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Awesomeness!!!! Love them all. I've been using my Imagine, too. I love the Snow Angel cartridge images. Wishing ya'll a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!! :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Your cards are beautiful. Be sure to enter one in the weekly challenge at She's A Sassy Lady! You could win a gift.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

And even more pretties from you! Love those imagine cards! And the little snowman is so stinkin' cute, I love the border punch. The ornament card is very elegant...and another pretty punch! Love seeing all these fabulous cards you've put together! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and look forward to seeing more from you soon!

Anonymous said...

Love, love the "I" cards. I also love the punches you used. Wish I could manage time like you. Again a very Merry Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy!