Monday, October 29, 2012

Book print Butterfly....

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Remember in my last post I said I had ALL day Saturday to create... Well
I spent ALL day trying to make 1 thing! UGH!!! I mean I had to make 12 of
them, but it was 1 design! Go figure... Of course I took some time out to hang
with my family too, so that was some of it, then I stopped working on the card
set and started to read a book on my new Kindle Fire HD! Which I'm now in
LOVE with! It's my Christmas present to me from me! I'm so nice! LOL
I also got one for my hubby! I bought him the original kindle fire last year for
Christmas and he loved it and so did I... I've been wanting one ever since I got
him his! Then Amazon came out with the New Kindle Fire HD and WOW!!! I sooo
love it more than the other one! :o) Since we both got one, we decided to give
my youngest my hubby's old one... I got him a new green case for it... (Green's
his favorite color) so were gonna surprise him with it for Christmas along with
some other things he asked for.... :o) I know, I know... you're saying
THERESA we haven't even had Halloween yet
and you're talking about CHRISTMAS ALREADY!!! UGH!
YESSS.... I am! You know it'll be here before you know it
and I like to be on top of things when possible! So yes
I've already started shopping! BUT.... I haven't started on my
Christmas cards yet! GO FIGURE!!!! LOL
As of today, I'm working on a Birthday project for a
friend of mine, who's birthday is on HALLOWEEN!!!
Soooo, I've got pretty much 1 day to get it done! LOL
An idea came to me to Sunday afternoon while I was
baking bread and making dessert for dinner... So I
didn't have lots of time to work on it last night, so
hopefully today I can... ;o) Otherwise she's
getting flowers? Or something like that.... :o)
OK.... here's a card I made before I went on vacation...

 
I made this for our Sept. Card swap... Just never got
around to taking the pictures....

I used My Digital Studio to design it
Then I printed out all the elements
Then used my Cameo to cut out all the pieces...
Added some tulle ribbon and stamped
Happy Birthday, and there ya go! :o)
 
Well, that's it for me today! Wish me luck at
getting a gift done for my friend..... If I do,
 I'll try and get a picture to show ya what
I made! Thanks so much for stopping by!
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

6 comments:

Jayne said...

Pretty card Theresa. Can't wait to see what you make for your friend. November has lots of family birthdays so I don't usually start Christmas before them but we are having the builders in and they anticipate doing the work the week before Christmas so I am trying to get organised earlier!
Jayne x

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

One word - GORGEOUS!

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness. This is beautiful. I so love your butterfly. Looks like it is gonna just flutter right off the card. Love the bg papers, too. :)

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Theresa. I love the green paper and the gorgeous butterfly.
Looking forward to your Halloween project.

Norma said...

Oh my goodness this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I love the dimension on that beautiful butterfly! WOW! totally love it:)
Hugs,
Norma

HappyCrafter said...

This is beautiful! I love the newsprint background and huge butterfly!