Monday, November 5, 2012

Thank Ewe...

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you all
had a wonderful weekend! Mine was busy with crafting
and baking.... I honestly don't know how the women back
in the day could stand to be in the kitchen ALL DAY LONG!
I do it every Sunday and man... it's EXHAUSTING! :o)
Well, today I have a card to show ya....


A friend of mine asked me to make her
some thank you cards. Her children give them 
out to the people who purchase their animals
during the county fair. She asked me
right before I was leaving on my trip...
So, this is what I created....


I made her some last year as well...
that card can be seen HERE!

She told me I could make the same 
card as last year, but I like to change it up
a little... I didn't change the sheep cuz
she told me she really likes this cut.... :o)

  Any way... Thanks for stopping by
& taking a look! :o)
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

5 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Haw adorable! What a great combination and cute pun.

Debbie said...

Soooo cute!!

Sharon said...

How cute!!! Love the sheep. The fence is pretty neat, too. That bg is great. Love the sentiment/tag! :)
And I don't know how women use to spend all day everyday in the kitchen either!!

Anonymous said...

I love that sweet little sheep. I like the fence that holds her in, too.

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card:) The sheep cut is adorable and love the little fence!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com