Monday, August 26, 2013

Home Decor....

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you all had a Wonderful
Weekend! Mine was tiring! I haven't been sleeping well lately so yes....
Tiring certainly sums up my weekend! Hopefully I'll go see the Chiropractor
this week and maybe he'll adjust what needs adjusting so I can sleep a little
better! :o) But in the mean time.... I have something cool to show you!!!!
 
One of my dear friends had a Birthday this past week.....
And I wanted to make her something other than what I
would normally make... I think I'm pretty in tune with my
friends and family to know what they like so I created this
just for her! :o)
 
 
My dear sweet friend Anna is very much a Girlie Girl!
And I knew when I decide to create this.... What colors
and Paper I was going to use!

 
All the letters were created with my Silhouette
using the letter boxes from the Silhouette Store!
 
 
All the Pretty Embellishments and Designer
Paper are My Mind's Eye

 
All the Tulle I got from my Local Craft Store,
All the Gems are from Stampin' Up

 
I had my hubby cut a piece of wood for me and
then I spray painted it a glossy grey...
After I assembled all the letter boxes
 I hot glued them down on the wood base,
then I decorated the letters to make
it a display piece for her craft room!
 
 
Of course I could not make the gift without creating
a card to match my friend's style! So here I cut out
the dress & hat from a Silhouette file and added
a paper Doily and some pretty Pearl Bling

 
added a little more Bling to the inside of her
card as well....
 So what do you all think of my Gift?? I've been
dying to post this but wanted to wait til I
gave this to my friend... She received this Friday
night at our Monthly All Night Crop!
 
I told everyone there:
"SEE I can make other things besides CARDS!" LOL
 
I'm putting my card in the challenge over at:
Paper Play time : Use Pearls
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

12 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness Theresa...you put us to shame! I love these letter boxes:) They are so fancy and just beautifully done!! I am SURE she loved this and then to top it off with such a gorgeous card....LOVE!!!! Awesome project my dear!
Hugs,
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Norma said...

WOW! this is just beautiful and I'm sure your friend LOVED it and not to mention that lovely card to go with her gift. I hope this week goes better for you and get more rest, I hope you crop night was fun though!! Have a great evening.
Hugs,
Norma

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How very, very pretty! I love those colors - the pinks and grays are so pretty together. The accents you added are just perfect....sweet, soft and just the right amount of bling. Your friend is sure to love this!

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh!!! WOWZERS!!!! This is most totally awesome Theresa!! I so love the letters!! They are beautiful!!! And the card....awesomeness for sure my friend!! The papers you used are wonderful.
Thank you so very much for joining our 'Use Pearls' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty! You did a wonderful job!
Teresa in Oklahoma
rdrepublican@windstream.net

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is an awesome gift, great job! Hope you have a wonderful week! I am a "teresa" too, no "h"....yeah!

enjoy *~*

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Theresa. So soft and frilly and girlie. I love it!!!

Gerda said...

OMG Theresa, this is SOOO beatiful I just love this! Have a great day.
Gerda

Nana said...

Oh Theresa, these are beautiful. Love the papers. What a fabulous Home Decor project.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sarah P said...

Your letters are great. I have fallen in love with the letters. I have made several things out of them and I have a dozen more ideas for them.

Kate said...

Those letter boxes are beautiful!! What a super idea! The papers and roses are gorgeous and I'm sure this gift was a hit with Anna. What a lovely card too!

I hope you're sleeping better!

miislucky said...

This is pretty darn AWESOME sis!!!!