Thursday, March 13, 2014

Catch some gold.....

Hello and Happy Thursday everyone! I hope all is
well with you! I'm "pooped"! enough said! LOL
Glad to have a small break so I can craft even just
a little... Last night I was checking out some blogs
and my good blogging friend Sharon over at
MeeMees Creations said Exploring Cricut has
Which means those of us using "other" Die Cut
Machines can join in on their Challenges! YAY
 
I was so excited to hear that, that I created a card last night
for their Challenge! :o)
 
 
I've actually had this card designed since Feb.
but never cut out the pieces... Was toooo busy! :o)
 
Here's the specks:
 
Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Bo Bunny
Stickles - Green & Yellow
Digital Designer Paper - Just so Scrappy (Feeling Lucky Kit)
"Lucky Frog" - Bear Necessities Scraps
Orange Bling - Bazzill & Want 2 Scrap
All the cuts are from my Silhouette
 
I'm enter these Challenges:
 
Exploring Cricut & More - Luck of the Irish Challenge (Must use a Shamrock)
My Sheri Crafts - Bling it on
Die Cutting Divas - Luck of the Irish
My Craft Spot - Cute Critter
3 Girl Jam - Yellow, Green, Orange
Cut it up Challenge - St. Patrick's Day/ Spring
Blitsy Linky Party - Anything Crafty
 
Thanks so much for stopping by & for
all your wonderful comments! They mean
so much to me! :o)
 
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

21 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Cute frog on that pot of gold! Love the colors and cuts on your card-Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut & More this week!

Migdalia said...

I would love for you to join us at Cut It Up challenge.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!!! I love the little frog image and the pretty papers you used! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Sandy Palmer said...

Oh, this is so adorable, and so much fun! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

Kate said...

So cute! That frog is so fun! I have yet to try the print and cut feature on my Silhouette. I keep thinking that I should!

Thanks for linking this up at My Craft Spot too! It's perfect for the Cute Critter challenge!

Diane said...

So glad you joined our challenge this week at Exploring Cricut and More. I love that all machines can play and share with us now!!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Fun shamrocks! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a fun card - love that cute little froggy! Your card layout is really cute and I love the glittery shamrocks - sweet card my friend!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a fun image! Thanks for joining our Green challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Super cute card, Theresa. Love the adorable froggy. Fab papers and of course I love the glitter shamrocks.

Migdalia said...

What I said before....
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sharon said...

I so love your card Theresa!!! That frog is so darn cute sitting there with his gold. And I just love the hat!! The layers are fabulous. And I love the glittery goodness!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Luck of the Irish' challenge at Exploring Cricut & More!!!! :)

Georgiana said...

What a cutie! His eyes sure do make him look serious about his gold. : ) Thanks for sharing at 3 Girl JAM.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Raquel said...

Such an adorable card! It's so clean and crisp as well. Well done

Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

Annette said...

Very cute card! Love the papers you choice. Thank you for playing with us at Exploring Cricut and More:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Sherrie K. said...

GREAT card Theresa!! Aaaw, your froggy is SO cute and love the fun scalloped circle it sits on!
Sherrie K

Karen said...

Oh Theresa, how adorable is this?! :o) That froggie makes me smile and I love your card design. All of the patterns look gorgeous together and I adore those sparkly shamrocks... it looks like they're dancing. :o) Thank you for sharing your cute critter with us at My Craft Spot! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Norma said...

OMG! what a cute image. Glad you got some time to craft and if you are anything like me, crafting seems to calm me. I hope you are having a Happy St. Patty's Day!!
Hugs,
Norma

Gwen said...

OMG this is so cute! Love it! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

Gwen

http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

Sarah P said...

Really cute. Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up.

Sarah

Julie Odil said...

This is so cute! I have a thing for frogs, and this one makes me smile! Thanks for joining the challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Julie O, DT member