Thursday, April 10, 2014

"Hippo" Easter.....

Hello and Happy Thursday Everyone! I know... I Know...
Where the heck have I been??? Don't know.... Working, and
Cleaning, and getting organized... My middle son is moving next week
so I've been re-organizing my house again.... Every time a boy leaves
I end up doing this... But this time... I'm doing a lot more because my
older son will be leaving shortly too and I'll just have 1 boy at home...
Which will be very weird and QUIET! To say the least! :o)
 
So.. I thought I would "pop" in and say HI!!! And share an
Easter card I made awhile back... With Easter next week
I thought the least I could do was share 1 more project with ya!
 
 
Ok... I don't know where I put the list of how I made this card
but I think I can wing it to some degree... LOL
 
Card stock, Ink - SU
Designer Paper - Echo Park
Border Punch - Umm ????
Tags & Stamp - My-Creative-Time
Twine - My Stash
 
I'm entering this in the following Challenges:
 
My Craft Spot - Easter
Little Scrap Pieces - Show it off Saturday Linky Party
Die Cuttin Divas - Color Challenge (Pastels)
Pumpkin Spice - Ducks or Bunnies
                                                   
THANKS for stopping by.... I'm hoping once I get my
son moved I'll have a little more time to spare...
 
In the mean time.... Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

15 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

This is precious, Theresa. The pastels on the paper are perfect for this little image. I love the banner, too.

Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Nana said...

Over the top cute Theresa. Love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kate said...

So, so cute!! I love the banner and the wonderful edge on your card. Such a great combination of elements! Love it!

Good luck with all your organizing and cleaning. My oldest is coming home in a few weeks, so I'm in the opposite boat!

Kate said...

Oh - and thanks for joining our challenge at My Craft Spot too!

Migdalia said...

Totally cute & Super fun!!!
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Shelly said...

Too CUTE! Love the paper!

Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!
Hope to see you again next week!
Shelly

Anonymous said...

Your little Easter hippo is adorable. Love the banner, too. Great papers, just a really pretty card. Have a wonderful Easter, my friend.

Sharon said...

Now this is just way to cute!! Love the hippo. She is so adorable with her bunny ears. Love the border and the banner. :)

Karen said...

Aww Theresa, how sweet is this?! I'm so glad you had a few spare moments to share another project with us. :o) Your hippo bunny is adorable and I love your card design. So colorful and filled with sweet whimsy! Thank you for sharing your delightful card with us at My Craft Spot!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Total CUTENESS! Love the bright, happy springtime colors and that little hippo is just darling! Great papers and the banner is such a fun touch.

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous Easter card Theresa! The bunny is so stinken cute! What a fun banner to add to:) So adorable!
Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Gerda said...

What a super cute Easter card!! I love the banner and the adorable hippo bunny!!! Have a great day.
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda

Norma said...

Hello my friend:)
OMG! your card is so cute and I love the banner. I hope you are doing well and it must be hard to have your boy going to college, wishing him much success with college:) Thank you for taking the time to visit and your sweet comments!! Have a great week and don't woe too hard:)
Hugs,
Norma

Gwen said...

Cute card, I love how you did the banner! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot. Hope to see you next week!

Gwen

http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful card! I love your pretty banner and cute hippo! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly