Friday, May 2, 2014

Grad Box Card...

Hello and Happy Friday Everyone! I have a busy weekend
ahead of me... What are your plans??
Well... Whatever they may be...
 
Make sure to stop on by my blog because the
Silhouette Challenges Blog is hosting a Blossom Blog Hop!
Lots & Lots of creative ideas following from our DT... So
stop by for a little while and see what we've got up our sleeve...
There will be blog candy given away as well.... Hope to see you
All there - Saturday, May 3rd & then Sunday, May 4th...
 
Now that, that's out of the way... Check out
what I FINALLY MADE!!!
 
 
That's right I made a Box Card! It only
took me forever.... since I've been seeing
them on everyone's blogs! :o) HA!
 
 
Here's a close up to show the dimension I used
on the 2014, Hat, Star, Diploma....
 
I used the colors Orange & Black because
those are our School colors...
 
I used Lori Whitlocks Graduation Card Box File
Card Stock, Ink, Designer Paper, Candy Dots - Stampin' Up
2 Stamp Sets - Both from My Craft Spot (Tiny Tags)
 
Well... That's my Box card! It really is super
easy to make... So go ahead and try it! :o)
 
I'm entering this into the following Challenge:
 
My Craft Spot - Black & White + 1 Color
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see everyone on Saturday!!!!
 
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous, Theresa. The colors are so pretty, really stand out. Box cards just seem to make receivers feel special, I think.
We only have 2 aunts left and I sent each one a box card for Easter. They think I'm amazing. lol
Of course I had to tell them all I did was cut out a file then add decorations.

Migdalia said...

WOW!! This is AWESOME!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I have yet to give this a try. Yours turned out fabulously! The details are wonderful and I love that color combo - what fun school colors. This is so stinkin' cute, I'm really gonna have to find some time to try this out. Have a great weekend my sweet friend ♥

Sherrie K. said...

How cool is this Theresa! I haven't given these card boxes a try yet either. I have so many things I want to create but I just haven't had a lot of craft time lately. I hope it went together easily-it really is fantastic! I love the colors and the fantastic details!
So glad you joined us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
Have a super wknd!
Sherrie K

Sharon said...

Totally awesome Theresa!!! Love the orange and black. Love all of the dimension! Hope you have and awesomely wonderful weekend!!!! :)

Nana said...

Well my friend you did a AWESOME job. No one would have ever known this was your first. I have bought many of these files but never tried it yet. You have inspired me to go for it. Again, stunning box card.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Karen said...

This is amazing, Theresa! LOVE your take on the popular box card. This is such a fun and special way to celebrate someone's big day. :o) I love each element and the fun papers, too! Beautifully done! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Kate said...

Okay, now it's official... I'm the only crafter who has not yet made a box card!!

Your card looks amazing! The orange pops so wonderfully against the black!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Gwen said...

So cute! This is the card I am making for my daughter who graduates this month! Love it! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

Gerda said...

This box card is awesome!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda