Friday, June 6, 2014

World's Best Dad!

Hello and Happy Friday Everyone! Sorry I've been MIA!
I was really sick for over a week and couldn't work....
So, when I was feeling better... I went to work and OMGOSH!
There was soooo much stuff I had to sort through because it
all came in while I was ill....
 
I've been busy working as fast
as I can to get the donations out... It was so bad that I had to close
my donation box... Some people hate it when I do that....
But they don't realize I'm the one doing most of the sorting...
and if they just keep adding to the mess.... it only makes it worse...
I was lucky too have my mom help me on Monday,
then 2 friends came on Tuesday, then my 2 boys on Wednesday....
Thursday was just me.... and Friday will be the same....
So I have my work cut out for me again! :o)
 
But I thought I would share a card that I made
before I got sick... I made several.... then... BAM!
That was the end of my craft time! LOL
 
 
The card design is from the Silhouette Store.....
Card stock - SU, Bo Bunny
Ink - SU
I used the Print & Cut Feature for the
word "DAD" on the yellow paper....
Screw looking Brad - Oriental Trading
 
I'm entering this into the Following Challenge:
 
Exploring Cricut & More - Father's Day
 
Thanks for all the well wishes....
You guys are the Best! Have an
AWESOME WEEKEND!!!
 
Theresa


11 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Love all those tools-great card for Dad! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut & More!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling better, Theresa. Wish you had more time to recuperate. Just remember to step back and take a deep breath once in a while.
And, BTW, your card is adorable. Of course you would have the perfect brad to use. lol

Nana said...

Too cute. Great for any dad. Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!!! Love it!! Have a great weekend.
Gerda

Sharon said...

Good to know that you are feeling better.
Love your card. All of the tools and that great bg. :)

Sharon said...

And I totally forgot: Thank you so very much for joining our 'Father's Day' challenge at Exploring Cricut and More!!! :)

Diane said...

This is a perfect card and glad you are feeling better. Thanks for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut and More.

Sherrie K. said...

So glad you are feeling better Theresa! It sounds like you are running your little tail off...summers get busy that's for sure! I haven't had a whole lot of time for crafting either:(
I love your Fathers Day card! The tools are awesome-perfect guy card!
Have a great day and take care my friend!
Sherrie K

Karen said...

Oh Theresa, I just hate how long that nasty bug hung around! So thankful you're on the mend now. :o) Your card is amazing and so perfect for a masculine card! The tools look incredible and so realistic. :o) Wonderfully done! I hope you had a blessed weekend and are catching up on all of your work so you can relax a bit. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Kate said...

Love that pegboard! What a great idea! Those tools look fabulous too.

I'm so sorry to read that you were so ill. No fun at all! I'm happy you're doing much better now and back to work (and, more importantly, your craft room)!!

Norma said...

It sure sound like you've got lots of work but I hope things get better. Glad you were able to craft and create this fabulous card. I LOVE the font on "the world's best" so pretty. I will have to look at oriental trading for those screw brads, very cute. Thanks for sharing my friend and feel better.
Hugs,
Norma