Friday, October 24, 2014

What does the Fox say???

Hello and Happy Friday everyone! YAY The weekend
is here! I hope you all have some great plans... I have
some crafting to do and some blog hops and I have to clean
my house... notice how I put that last! HA! :o)
 
I thought I would show you a card I created using the
FREE "Cute little Fox" SVG File Over at:
 
 
As you can tell... it is "Fall" themed!
Fall is my favorite time of year... I love the colors,
and the crisp clean air, and all the yummy
comfort foods there is to offer! Ahhhh
 
Here's the spec's on my card:
 
Card stock & Ink - SU
Digital DP, Leaves, Banners, Sentiment - Echo Park (Reflect Fall)
Free Cute Little Fox SVG - Kadoodle Bug Designs
Glossy Accents for the feet, eyes, nose
 
So head on over to Kadoodle Bug Designs 
and pick up you free SVG file.... I bet you'll
make something CUTE with it!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME WEEKEND!!
 
Theresa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very adorable card! Love the glossy accents! (BTW...Now that tune is stuck in my head! Ring ding ding a ding a ding ding!) Have a great weekend! :)

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!!

Sharon said...

Awesome fall card Theresa!! That little fox is just adorable!!! Hope you have a wonderfully awesome weekend!!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Aaw, your little foxy is adorable! LOVE the fall papers! Have a great weekend and I would leave cleaning house for last on my list to!
Hugs,
Sherrie k

Karen said...

Theresa, your card is both gorgeous AND sweet! :o) I love that fox... what a unique cut file! The touch of Glossy Accents is fabulous and I always love your card designs. The leaves and sweet banners are adorable! You've returned with a vengeance! Hehe! So fun to see so many projects from you this week! Yay!

You are very welcome for the blog info! She was very reasonably priced and the experience was perfection. Constant feedback and inquiries to ensure it was coming along to my liking. :o) If you do choose to have someone do your blog, I hope you have an equally fabulous time. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Anonymous said...

Theresa, this is super cute! Love your little fox and his shiny little paws. I not only have the song but the video is playing in my head. lol Love your card and the song.

Georgiana said...

That fox sure does want to make you sing, huh? He is adorable!