Thursday, December 18, 2014

Candle light....

Hello for the 2nd time today!
In the last year I have found myself
gravitating toward wood working
projects. I have a friend who makes the
most adorable wood crafting projects.
So I thought, I can make those too...
Not like hers of course, but ones that
show my personality through...

So here is something I made &
it only cost me 75¢ for the wood piece.


I'm so HAPPY with how this project turned out!

Designer Paper - Bo Bunny (Elf Magic)
Ribbon - Stampin' Up
Mod Podge
Holly & Berries - My Stash
Flames - Yellow Embossing Powder
I couldn't find a yellow/orange color for the
flames so I improvised! I did find some at the store
later on, so I'll fix it... But this is sitting on a shelf
in my living room. 
 
 I'm entering this into the Challenge over at:
 
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes 3D
Silhouette Challenges - Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party - North Pole
DLART Linky Party - December Linky Party
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by again!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

10 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Look at you - wood working! This is just fabulous my friend! I love the candles and that beautiful bow, soooo pretty!

Georgiana said...

Pretty candles. Thanks for the information on print and cut. I will keep you posted once I try.

Norma said...

OMG! these candle are beautiful, I LOVE them my friend:) I hope you entered these into DTC. TFS and enjoy your weekend!
Hugs,
Norma

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Theresa. I love your candles. I bet your home is so warm and inviting. Gorgeous bow, too.

Sharon said...

WOW!!! These are awesome Theresa!!! I am so loving your candles!!! And that ribbon is so very pretty!!! :)

Kim. said...

These are lovely and what a bright change they make to paper crafting.
Thanks for sharing with us this month at Silhouette Challenges.
Kim x

Nana said...

What a beautiful centerpiece you have created. Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Janis Lewis said...

These are very cool. Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

Gerda said...

WOW Theresa!!! These are beautiful!!!! LOVE, Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karen said...

My dear friend, I sincerely apologize for being so behind! With my mom's health issues and then the holiday busy-beeness, I've just not had any time. But I am thankful to be able to pop in for a few right now! Whatever I don't get to tonight, I will asap. You've been a crafting machine!

These candlescape is stunning! Wow! The papers are so beautiful and the flames look fantastic! The sweet cluster of holly berries and pinecones is especially gorgeous with that stunning ribbon. :o) Your gorgeous personality certainly sparkles through! Inspiring project, my friend! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen