Thursday, February 12, 2015

Loved you Yesterday.....

Hello & Happy Thursday Morning to ya!
We're getting close to the BIG V-DAY!
So, I'm sharing some Valentine's Day Card
ideas with you... Just in case you haven't made
anything for that special someone in your life yet! :)
 
 
This is one of those quick, Last minute type of cards!
Card Stock - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - Carta Bella (Beautiful Moments)
Tickets, Shape, Borders - Carta Bella
Gems - Stampin' Up
Pink Ribbon - 3 Girl Jam
Sentiment - Silhouette Store
 
I'm entering the following Challenges:
 
 
 
Thanks for popping in today! Have an
AWESOME DAY!!! :)
 
Theresa

9 comments:

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card, Theresa!!! Love that sentment, pretty bow and background paper you used!!! Love this card!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the pretty papers you used! The bow looks fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tina H said...

These papers are wonderful! You created a great card! That bow adds the perfect touch :)

Norma said...

Lovely card my friend:) I hope you have fun plans for V-Day.
Hugs,
Norma

Anonymous said...

This is a beauty. I love the papers. And that is the prettiest ribbon.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I absolutely love that sentiment - so, so sweet! I also love the pretty papers and layout of your card - there is some serious sweetness going on here!
Happy weekend my friend!

Sharon said...

I so love your card Theresa!!! The papers are beautiful, love the bow and those tickets. And that sentiment is most fabulous!! Awesome Card!!!! :)

Kate said...

This is such a pretty card! I love that sentiment - both the design and the words. Gorgeous ribbon too!

I hope to visit soon to seed more of your creations. I haven't had much time for blogging lately so I'm going to make a date with myself in order to do so!!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craftin Desert Divas!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Raechelle Bellus said...

I absolutely adore this card! The colors, patterns and overall design are wonderful! Thanks for playing along with 3 Girl JAM!