Monday, May 4, 2015

Smashing Birthday!!!!

Hello & Happy Monday to ya!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Today is "May the 4th be with you"!!!!
I guess that is for those of you who are
Star Wars fans!!! :)

 It's also Hunter's Birthday!
He's my youngest who turns 12 today!

I showed you a shaker card
I made him about a week & 1/2 ago with
video game as the theme...


 But he also LOVES the HULK!!!
It's his favorite Character.... 
I think it's because he is green
and my son LOVES the color green! Ha
So I made this card for him that my other
son will be giving him today with a gift....

a really FUN Super Hero Hop 2 weekends ago and they
created some amazing projects.... So I thought I would
use the Hulk from that hop to make his card....


Card Stock - Bo Bunny, Stampin' Up, Bazzill
Designer Paper - Bo Bunny (Sun Kissed)
Sentiment & Stitched Tag - Jaded Blossom (Super Hero & Mini Tags 2)
Card Shape & Hulk - SVG Cutting Files (Super Hero Hop & Wavy Card)
Scallop Border Punch - Stampin' Up
Black Gems for Eyes - Bo Bunny
Enamel Dots - MME, Freckled Fawn, Eyelet Outlet

I haven't entered a Challenge in awhile so I'm Entering
the Following Challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, Hulk is adorable!! He looks so menacing!! I love the papers you used and the sentiment is perfect!! Happy, happy birthday to your son!! I hope he has a fabulous day!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

VanessaB said...

both are amazing!!

Karon said...

Wonderful card. May the 4th be with you too. My daughter had Music Monday today, guess what the theme was :-) Have a great week.

Sukie said...

I loved that shaker card you posted earlier, it inspired me to make my own shaker card which I will be sharing tomorrow. Your hulk card is so fun, love those colors! Hope your little guy has a great birthday! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Your Hulk is adorable! Happy birthday, Hunter. I know you loved the fabulous cards your sweet mom made for you.

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute shaker!! LOVE the Hulk card...FAB!

Nana said...

What a cute shaker card. Hulk is too darn cute I love it. Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome cards Theresa! you have been a busy lately and lovin' all your cards you have been sharing! Your shaker card is fantastic but I especially love the hulk:)
Sherrie K

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday to Hunter!! I bet he just loved this awesome card!! It is fabulous!!!! :)

DIANA L. said...

This is so cool I loveyour hulk, Wasn't that hop just the most fun? You did a great job with the image I love the papers and your design.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Karen said...

Theresa, this is amazing! I LOVE that you made a card for your son to give Hunter! (And I do hope he had a fabulous birthday!) The Hulk looks amazing and I love your papers! The sentiment is complete perfection... you have blessed him with two incredible creations. :o) Wonderfully done as always, my friend!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Mayras Designs said...

I hope your son had an amazing birthday !!!! These cards you created are truly wonderful birthday cards ~ full of fun and super cool !!!
Hugs,
Mayra

girlia said...

love it!!!!!

Tina H said...

These are amazing!! Love the hulk card and that shaker card is fabulous!!

Cricutjunkie said...

OMG!! What an Awesome and Creative Card. My 3 grandsons would love it. Glad I found you from DL Art May Linky Challenge. I am now your newest follower. Please stop by and say HI. Traci