Monday, July 13, 2015

Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party --


Today is my Post for the Craft it Up & Link it Up Party
Hosted By Tara of Craftin Desert Divas

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new,
 semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is -- 



 
The Sponsors Are:
Craftin Desert Divas

Too Cute by Jessica

The more you Link Up, the better chance you have to win!
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for ALL the Rules & to Play Along!

Now Here's what I created for this Party!!



I just ADORE this Ice Cream Duck from KaDoodle Bug Designs




            DoodleBug Summer Glitter Sprinkles         Happy Celebration


Here's the Recipe for this card --

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific, Bo Bunny
Designer Paper - Echo Park (A Perfect Summer)
2 Banners - Silhouette Store (#76889)
Scalloped Frame - Silhouette Store (#17445)
Pink Trendy Twine
Enamel Dots - Craftin Desert Divas (Glitter Assortment)
Sentiment - Craftin Desert Divas (Happy Celebrations)
Cutie KaToodles (Ice Cream Duck) - KaDoodle Bug Designs
Glossy Accents for the Chocolate

I'm Entering the Following Challenge --
PDE Linky Challenge - Summer FUN
I thought this card fit really well for their Challenge! :)

     
Now that you've seen what I created, I hope you're planning to
Join in on the fun!! Make sure you link up Right Here!!
Thanks so Much for Stopping By!!!
Have a Crafty Day!!

19 comments:

Sukie said...

Adorable card, love that sweet duck with his ice cream (one of my favorite treats)! Gorgeous coordinating ice cream paper too!

Anonymous said...


This is just total fun. She is so cute on those pretty patterns. I just love this card.

Karon said...

Oh my goodness - this is so so adorable - fabulous! TFS

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so absolutely adorable!! The duck couldn't be cuter!! Love those lashes and the bow!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Festive and fun and perfect to celebrate a b-day!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

Theresa, this precious birthday card couldn't be any sprightlier! I love this sweet duckie and her treasured ice cream. :o) What a fabulous cut file. I love the papers you've paired her with, as they are filled with so many fun colors.. and you can never have too much ice cream. ;) Gorgeous enamel dots and I love the lacy square layer. Wonderful as always, my dear friend! I hope you're having a beautiful day. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!

Sharon said...

Oh my! Just look at that sweet ducky!!! It's so happy to have an ice cream cone on this hot, hot day!! I'm just loving this card Theresa!! And I love that ice cream bg paper, too!!!! :)

Sheena Joy said...

Love this - the cutest duck ever and the bright, fun colors are just perfect!

Tracy said...

This is such an adorable card :)
Such fun colours and that duckie with the ice-cream is adorable.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, isn't this just the cutest! We are definitely on the same page...I just made a card using this adorable Ice Cream Duck and will be sharing it soon! I love the fun ice cream cone paper~so CUTE Theresa!!!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie k

Beckie Williams said...

This is just adorable .....

Donna K said...

FUN and yummy! What a super sweet card. Love the expression on that ducks sweet face. Your creations are always so happy, Theresa. They certainly feature your bubbly personality. xx Donna K

Nana said...

Adorable. I love it.Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party

Have a creative day.
Nana DT Member
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Migdalia said...

I think I am in love with this ducky!! Stinkn cute!!
Such a fun birthday card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

kahaulani said...

an absolutely adorable card,I LOVE the bright fun colors,thank you for linking up with PDE Linky Party~DT <3 elecia

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Your card is so precious!!! Thank you for joining us at the PDE Linky Party!

Hugs, Melissa (DT)

VanessaB said...

so very sweet! love the ice-cream looks real with the glossy wet shine :)

Tina H said...

Love this little ducky!! And I love that ice cream paper! Super duper adorable!!

Janis Lewis said...

Completely adorable. Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis