Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Beautiful Life Birthday...

Hello & Happy Wednesday to ya!
Have you ever had a week where you feel
like you're just going in Circles? 
That's me this week! My brain feels like
it's on over load since I have sooo many
things I need to get done!
Luckily, I like to make extra cards
for these types of occasions.. So I'm not
stressing about rushing to get a project done....
Although I do have a few projects due.... I think
I'm okay right now in that department
so I can focus on my list of other things! :)

Here's what I created to show you --


Would you believe, that I made this the beginning of August?
Yup, That's how my brain works - Make extra cards when I can
so I'm not short handed when I need to have it! :)

Here's the Recipe --

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific
Designer Paper - Echo Park (Beautiful Life)
Butterflies are from the Same Kit
Scallop - Sil. Store (#4547)
Doily - Sil. Store (28268)
Happy Birthday - Sil. Store (#66661)
Clear Wink of Stella Glitter pen
Clear Gems - Stampin' Up


post signature

10 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Cute card!

Nana said...

Too cute. Great design and fabulous papers.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Theresa!! I love the pretty colors and papers!! The butterflies fluttering about are fabulous!! What a gorgeous card this is my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

These colors are GORGEOUS Theresa! The patterns are perfect and the little butterflies are gorgeous!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Sukie said...

Super cute card! Love the doily base and all of the fun papers you used! Adorable butterfly theme too! I know what you mean about having a lot going on, feeling the same way :)

Karen said...

Theresa, your card is gorgeous! It's hard to choose a favorite between the stunning design or cheerful appears! :o) Everything is filled with happiness and flutters together in the loveliest way. The layering is just so pretty and you know my affinity for butterfly love. :o) Beautifully done, my sweet and talented friend! I hope your new job is off to a wonderful start. They're lucky to have you! Have a sparkly night. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Karla Yungwirth said...

I love this bright and beautiful birthday card!!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!!! Love the colors and the pretty butterflies!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

Simply beautiful!! I love the buterfies
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Polka Dot Orchard said...

That's really pretty, I love all the different colors and they look great together.
Creative Crafting Designs