Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Jolly Owl-idays.....

Hello All my Crafty Friends!
 I'm Super Excited today, because it's  - Two for Tuesday!
Today, I'm going up against the Amazingly talented
Giorgia - Ciocio Scraps

Giorgia and I Chose the Owl-idays Stamp Set!

Here's what I Created for the Challenge --



I'm using Doodlebug Designs (Frosty Friends) Paper 
and the Snow Flake is from Miss Kate Cuttables... 
I colored my sweet little owl with
my spectrum Noir Markers. The Owl & Sentiment are
both from the Owl-idays Stamp Set and I added a bit of
 I hope I inspired you to create some Holiday cards!

Here are the Products I used - (Links are in the Description)




I also have the Winner from the 
Christmas Blog Hop
on Saturday --- 
THANKS SO MUCH for those who hopped
along with us! 
I hope we inspired you to get your
Christmas Crafting On! :)

The Winner of the $10 KaDoodle Bug
Designs Gift Certificate is....

This is adorable! Love the glitter, love it all.
CONGRATS Peggy Benandi!!!
Please contact me through Email
cardaddict69@hotmail.com
To get your prize!!!


Thanks for stopping by to check out my project!
Have a Wonderfully Crafty Day!!

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

CA Scrapper said...

So cute Theresa!! Love that card.

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a Super cute card!! Love the colors and the little owl is so adorable!!! Love this card!!
Congrats to the winner!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karen said...

Theresa, this is precious! The owl couldn't be sweeter and I love you use of the Frosty Friends papers! The large snowflake is stunning and I love that you made it blue. The sprinkling of sequins is completely magical... I remain so in love with the sweet open stars! Darling work, my dear friend! Have a beautiful day. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! That little owl is such a cute critter. He's is perfect on your pretty card.

Lisa said...

This is so darn adorable!! He's so cute!! I love how you colored him!! What a fabulous card this is my friend!! Congrats to your winner!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Super fun card, your coloring looks amazing! I absolutely love the Doodlebug Frosty Friends paper, it is one of my favorite lines! Awesome job on your fun and festive card!

Migdalia said...

I love the adorable owl! Super cute card my friend!
Congrats to the winner!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

cghundley said...

Yay for the winner
and you know,
Owls rule!
Carla from Utah

Norma said...

OMG! so super cute card and the image is adorable:) Have a great rest of your week.
Hugs,
Norma

ScrappyHorses said...

Such fun colors and patterns! Looks wintery and fresh! Great card!

Sharon said...

Super duper cute!!! Love the papers and the great sequins!! Darling little owl, too!!! :)

Karla Yungwirth said...

Love this! I'm really drawn to purple and blue for holiday cards this year!!