Monday, November 7, 2016

Quick Birthday Wishes....

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone!
I hope you all had a Fabulous Weekend!

Sorry I was MIA again this past week... I've just been
so busy preparing for my son's visit in 2 weeks....

Since I'm having 2 Christmas' this year... I kinda have to
prepare earlier than normal which has taken some time!

I have to rearrange my furniture when putting up my Christmas
tree.. which leads to cleaning the entire livingroom (top to bottom)
At least that's done, I wont have to do it again! :)
Of course I work too and have other life obligations to tend too...

I did spend my Sunday, trying to play Blogger Catch up... 
So, you all should have received a comment from me on the projects
I did miss seeing this past week! :) I'm sure by Dec. 1st things will be
back to normal again, since I'm trying to get ALL my Holiday Stuff 
done now... Just think... It'll be a hassle free December for me... Ahhhh
What a nice thought! Hahaha


Today, I'm up on the KaDoodle Bug Designs Blog
with these Quick Birthday Cards that I needed right away...





As you can tell, the design is the same... 
These cards are perfect for mass producing or if you're
in a pinch like me and need a card ASAP!!
I think they're both CUTE and work for what I needed at the moment!






I added a Faux stitch border around the circle and used my
Clear Wink of Stella glitter pen on the Hat, Gift, and Patches
I also used some glitter enamel dots




On this one, I decided to add a Stitched Circle Die behind
the Bear and use some sequins -
I Print N Cut out 4 Bears (2 for each card) popping them
up with some dimensionals








-- Here's the Product list --

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Bazzill
Designer Paper - Doodlebug (Spring Garden)
Sentiment - Stampendous (Birthday Wishes)
Stitched Banner Die - Jaded Blossom
Stitched Card Mat & Circle Die - My Favorite Things
Sequins - My Craft Spot (No Longer Available)
Wink of Stella Glitter Pen (Clear)
Freckled Fawn Glitter Enamel Dots
Misti Tool, Silhouette Machine, Sizzix Big Shot
Memento Black Tuxedo Ink
Glossy Accents to Adhere the sequins
ATG Gun, ThermOWeb Adhesives
Stampin' Up Dimensionals



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!!

Theresa

16 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!!

Lisa said...

These are the most adorable cards, Theresa!! I love the sweet birthday bears!! The sparkle is fabulous!! I love the designs and the papers, too!! What gorgeous cards these are!! I hope the Christmas prep is coming right along!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

DIANA L. said...

These are toooooo cute Theresa, I love your little bears perfect birthday cards. i love the design and the colors you chose. Happy preppiing for the Holidays-- it sounds liike you have a great plan

CA Scrapper said...

Omg, those cards are too cute. Glad you are preparing for your son's visit, that is what is most important. Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Your year will fly by and you will be in Hawaii before you know it. I'm going to be jealous of you come December!!! Have a great week.

Leslie

Anonymous said...

Christmas is such a fun holiday, and you'll get to celebrate twice! Have fun hugging your son. I always do! These are really cute cards!! They look bright and happy.

Merry Christmas! :)
Evelyn

Nana said...

I love Christmas and always look forward to getting ready. The decorating is my favorite part. Well that's not true SHOPPING is. lol These cards are too darn cute. Great papers and love the the adorable bears.

Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

Gerda said...

These cards are so adorable!! Love the cute bears and the pretty papers you used!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Sukie said...

Adorable birthday cards! They look so fun and festive and those bears are the cutest!

Tracey said...

You sure sound organised...I have to re-arrange furniture for my tree too! Really pretty cards Theresa, such a cute image, love the pattern papers!

Georgiana said...

Super duper cute birthday bears.

Beth F. said...

Super adorable cards! I really like the circle cut out of the DP as the backdrop for the bear.

Krystal Klear Creations said...

Cute cute cute!!!! I hope you have an amazing visit with your son!

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness!! These are totally adorable Theresa!!! Perfect quick cards!!!
I know you are going to have an awesome time with your son home!!!! :)

Blue6366 said...

What fun birthday cards.

Karla Yungwirth said...

These are so cute!! Love the small bear size! It is nice to have your decorations up early- then December is just sitting back and drinking eggnog ;) Enjoy!

Roberta Stevenson said...

These cards are all super amazing! Love the bears and the design of these cards! Awesome job!

Roberta