Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Love is in the Air....

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
How was your weekend? Did you get
3 days off to enjoy some Fun time? 
Me? Well, I had planned to bake.... 
but that didn't happen... Oh well... ;) 
I did get in my craft room &
 I made a couple of cards along with re-organizing
some stuff... I still need to do more re-organizing...
but don't want to do it all at once...  cuz 
that's crazy talk right there! LOL

I do have a pretty cool Valentine's Day Card to share --



This turned out exactly how I wanted it to! I LOVE it when
that happens! :) I'm using the (Love is in the Air) Digital
Collection by Meredith Cardall - the cardstock is Bazzill, American Crafts, & Stampin' Up - I spritz the card front with the Frost
Sheer Shimmer spray - Added some Clear Wink of Stella on
the hearts, & some of the balloon chevrons - The Stitched Card mat 
die is from MFT.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a Fabulous day!!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Blue6366 said...

I love this card! The little splatters, the depth of the card and the different embellishments are just amazing.

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!! Love the splatters!

bumblebee creations said...

What a gorgeous card, Theresa! Love the splashes of bright color!!

Gerda said...

This card is gorgeous!! Love the hot air balloon and the pretty design!!! Awesome card for Valentine's day!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Shelly said...

This is so pretty Theresa! great colors and awesome background - perfect Valentine card!

Have a terrific day!
Shelly

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Theresa!! I love the papers and the hot air balloon!! The heart button is such a fabulous touch!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chriss America Real said...

This card is just so bright and fun . Where did you get that huge clothes pin?

CA Scrapper said...

Very pretty card! Hope you are having a good week.

Leslie

Scrapper69 said...

The white one I got from Oriental Trading (it's a 2 pack) - the smaller White & Red ones I got from Micheal's Crafts - they were $3 each. :)

Jo - Jo's Scrap Shack said...

Oh this is gorgeous Theresa!!! I love that bottle cap embellie and love that background! The hot air balloon is so pretty too!! Wonderful design!
Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Sukie said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! I love the beautiful hot air balloon front and center on your card! The background looks so amazing too!

Karen said...

My dear friend, this is whimsically delightful! How I adore hot air balloons. :) Your focal point is such fun and I love the punniness for Valentine's! The background is fabulous. Wonderfully done as always, Theresa! You have such a gift for sweet and happy creations. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Georgiana said...

That background is awesome! Did you create it by splattering yourself? Tell me!

Kate - Small Bits of Paper said...

So glad this turned out just the way you wanted! Gotta love it when that happens! The card looks fantastic to me, too!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Love, love, love this! Don't you just love it when a card turns out just the way you envisioned it? It doesn't happen often with me, but it's such a great feeling when it does. I absolutely love this!