Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Time to Celebrate!

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
How was your weekend? Mine was crazy busy!
We had issues with the car (of course)... And then
I got a request for several cards from my son....
Which I wanted to get done & give to him before
he went home... Then of course my hubby wanted to spend
some quality time with me... Which made computer time pretty
much null! Then throw in Laundry, cleaning, cooking, etc. 🙍

Soooo, If I haven't hit up your blog recently,
no worries I'll get my rounds in, hopefully this week! 😊
I never even had a chance to share my holiday card with you...
I still need to take the pictures of it... LOL

I do have my Monthly Card Swap card to show you...
My card swap is tomorrow night, so I figure it wouldn't
hurt to share it the day before we swap! :)

The theme for April is (Baby or Kid Card) And
there was a sketch... but again I didn't follow it...
Just wasn't my thing... Luckily.. the ladies in my group
don't mind that I don't follow it sometimes, because they
enjoy getting my cards anyway! 😁



I decided to use Mojo Monday Sketch #485 Again.... 
I really liked that sketch
and I made my cards, Birthday cards... so I could use them for the
Teachers at School or for a kid/child! (wink wink)




I made some for a boy and some for a girl - This way the ladies in
my group can decide what they might need --




I think they turned out great - I added some Clear Wink of 
Stella on the girly cards (Candles, Cake, Confetti)


-- Supplies Used on my Cards --

Cardstock - Bazzill, Stampin' Up, Papertrey Ink
Designer Paper & Elements - Echo Park (Birthday Wishes Boy & Girl)
Stitched Lg. & Sm. Card Mat Dies - My Creative Time
Stitched Strip Inside Card - Your Next Stamp
Mojo Monday Sketch #485


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Fabulous Day!!!


Theresa

16 comments:

Beth F. said...

Wonderful cards! I love that there are guy and girl cards using the same layout!

Blue6366 said...

I am really liking that view master reel. Your cards are always so fun and colorful. Love it.

Sharon said...

I so love these cards!!!! The view master reel is the best!!!!!! I was sitting here trying to think what it was called and thanks to Blue6366 for providing the name of it!!! Love, love, love these cards!!!!

Lisa said...

These are so fun!! I love the papers and the colors!! Those view master reels with the sentiment are fabulous!! Love these, my friend!! So festive and gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards!!

Migdalia said...

I love the fun Echo Park papers & colors! Wonderful cards my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M


Sherrie K. said...

Awesome cards! Super cute pattern papers and fun designs!
Have a GREAT day!
Sherrie K

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love these and I love Wink of Stella - It jazzes up everything!!

Too Cute as always!

Sukie said...

Gorgeous cards! I love all of the papers you used! Both of the color combinations look amazing!

Anonymous said...

They're all fabulous; love them all. I really like the element with the sentiment. I used to have one of those machines to look into. Loads of fun!

Evelyn

Gerda said...

Gorgeous cards!! I love the fabulous design and the pretty papers!!! Love these cards!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Total cuteness! I'm loving the bright, pretty colors and the fun view masters -how fun!

Lisa said...

oh wow... these are fun! Love the colors and love the design...

Nana said...

WOW these are sure some fun, cute and awesome cards. Love the view master wheels brings back memeories. Love the fun paper and all the layering. Love them all my friend.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

Kate said...

Awesome cards!!! I'm sure everybody will love them. And I see the sketch in there!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love all of your cards! You always do amazing work.