Thursday, March 17, 2016

Signs, Signs!!

Hello & Happy Thursday Crafty Peeps!!
We are almost to the weekend, thank goodness!
Playing Bingo ALL week can be exhausting!
So FUN but a lot of work for someone! :)

Last weekend I was in the mood to make some
home decor projects - So I pulled out my Vinyl
and made these signs to decorate my Craft room!



The Red Shaped boards I found at Michael's for 40% off.
You know us crafters - when there's a SALE we have to 
Have it!!! LOL 




I found the Sentiment in the Silhouette Store awhile ago
and finally had the chance to cut it out - I thought it
was CUTE under my clock! :)



Then I was inspired to create a second one to add to my room -

Again, found this in the Silhouette Store awhile ago and
finally had the chance to use it - this sentiment did have some
other words, but I didn't use them - instead I found an Adhesive
backed White Pearl design in my stash, 
and realized I wanted it to be black -
So I pulled out my EBrush Machine & a Black Spectrum Noir
Marker, and colored the pearls to my liking, then
added them to the bottom of the sign! 

I really like how they both turned out & now I have
something else to look at in my craft room! HAHA!!


Have an AWESOME Weekend Everyone!!!

post signature

16 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

bumblebee creations said...

These are both gorgeous!!!! Love the colors you used!! Great fun, Theresa!

Migdalia said...

They are both very pretty! Super fun idea!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

Oh wow, they both look so amazing!! I love the sentiments!! I bet they look fabulous in your craft room!! Love them my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

These are AWESOME!!! Did you make me a set. Red is my fav colors. lol
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

These turned out sooo cute! I love the first quote...it's the story of my life..lol! Hanging it under your clock is a great idea. I think maybe I'll have it carved on my tombstone!!
Great call on adding the bling on your second sign...looks great!

Sherrie K. said...

Your signs look amazing! I LOVE the font and wording~great decor pieces!
Sherrie K

Sukie said...

Super fun decor pieces! I love the colors and the quotes! These will be so awesome in your craft room! Hope you have a great weekend!

Kate said...

Such fabulous signs for your craft room! Super idea to colour the pearls too. They look great in black!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Gerda said...

These are both gorgeous!! Love the sentiments!! You did a awesome job!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karen said...

Your signs are amazing, Theresa! What beautiful and inspiring additions to your crafty space. The sentiments are gorgeous and I love your work with the pearls! Spectacular project, my dear friend! Have a sparkly, happy, sunshiny day. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are super! Sorry I have been MIA, my puppy has been really sick! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Sharon said...

WOW!! These are most fabulous Theresa!! I need to get finished cleaning up my crafty room and get some great things made for the walls! :)

VintageScrapsCanada said...

These are awesome - how did you stop at two ?? LOL when I love something I just keep making them !! ha ha

Karon said...

WOW - these are so fabulous! TFS

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a lovely inspirational piece for your room!