Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Leinzlove Tear Bear Challenge #3

Hello & Happy Wednesday Everyone!!
Today starts a Brand New Month & Challenge
over at Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge
  
The Challenge is Anything Goes - How
EASY could that be? SUPER EASY!
So Make sure you come play along with us!


Here's what I created for the NEW CHALLENGE -


How's this for a FUN St. Patrick's Day Card?


Recipe for this card - 

Card Stock - Paper Trey Ink, Bazzill, Georgia Pacific
Designer Paper - Lori Whitlock (St. Patrick's Day)
Stitched Card Mat - Die-namics BluePrint #13
4 Leaf Clover Die - My Creative Time (I'm a Lucky Girl Set)
Sentiment - My Creative Time (I Believe in Leprechauns)
St. Patty Hippo - Stinkin' Cute Designs
Stitched Small Circle Die - Die-namics
Enamel Dots - Freckled Fawn
Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen on the Shamrocks


Now that you've seen what I've created
Make sure to stop on by and play along - 
Hope to see your there! :)


15 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh Theresa!! This is so adorable!!! Love the hippo and the awesome pattern papers!!!! :)

Unknown said...

This is just toooo Awesome friend!! <3

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Theresa!! That hippo is too darn cute!! I love the papers!! What a fun and fabulous St. Patty's Day card my friend!! It makes me smile!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Such an adorable card! Love the sweet image of the dancing hippo! Everything about your card is awesome, love it to pieces!

Norma said...

OK this hippo is way too cute, love him!! Super cute card my friend.

I mailed you a card but it came back to me. I wonder if I have the wrong address on the SU site:) Take care my friend and have a wonderful rest of your week.
Hugs,
Norma

Anonymous said...

Love your peppy little hippo. Great St. Patty's card.

Kate said...

That little hippo is SO cute! I love his buck teeth! Adorable card!!

Migdalia said...

This is just ADORABLE! The St. Patty Hippo is TOO cute!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card for St. Patty's day!!! Love the adorable hippo and pretty papers you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Love your cute hippo, looks like he is doing a happy dance.

Mike DezinesbyEM said...

That is a really cute hippo! What a fun card.

Mike
dezinesbyem.blogspot.com

Karen said...

My dear friend, this is the most darling St. Patrick's Day card in the history of the world! I'm not even exaggerating. :o) The hippo is precious and he looks so happy! He must be doing an Irish Jig! :o) Your papers are lovely.. I especially love the polka dots. :o) Gorgeous work as always, Theresa! Thank you for always putting a smile on my face. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Nana said...

One cute and Happy, happy hippo. Too darn cute.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaaw, what a CUTE St Patty's day card! Your hippo couldn't be cuter!! So stinken adorable!!!
Sherrie K

Just Plain Crafty by Steph said...

Your card is so very cute!! Love that lil hippo!!

LTBC DT Sister-Steph