Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hello Beautiful -

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
Do you have AWESOME Plans for this
Wonderful Easter Weekend??? Hunter has a
4 day weekend, so we'll probably go do some day 
activities and of course carve in some time to color
Easter Eggs!! I don't care how old I am, it's just
something I enjoy doing! (Wink Wink)

I told you guys I had gotten some Crafting Goodies
in the mail this past week... and I'm so excited to
play with my new stuff! So, I thought I would
show ya a card I made using some of my new dies! :)



I gotta say - it is totally HARD to shop at Simon Says Stamp!!!
I just want EVERYTHING!!! Ugh!  I tried to be good and not over do it
but I finally got to use my Christmas Gift Certificate for SSS! I also
got to use my Christmas Gift Certificate for My Creative Time too!
YES!! I did have fun shopping!!! LOL

Any way, this simple card idea came to me awhile ago
 but I didn't have the dies I wanted - thus going shopping!!
So I held off completing it until my goodies arrived - :)

Here's the goodies I used on my card -

Card stock - Stampin' Up (Basic Black), MME Shimmer (Tropical Bay)
Designer Paper - Simple Stories (Summer Vibe)
Sequins - Simon Says Stamp (Sunshine Mix)
Sentiment - (Hello Beautiful Stamp) Simon Says Stamp Feb. 2016 Kit
Friend Word Die - Paper Smooches
Stitched XL & XL Label Dies - My Creative Time
Circle Loops Large & Small Die - Simon Says Stamp
Finished Frame Card Mat Die - Avery Elle


I hope each and every one of you have
a BLESSED & WONDERFUL 
Easter Weekend!!


post signature

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Migdalia said...

A wonderful card! I love the Friend word die! Super cool!
Happy Easter!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! The word die you used looks so awesome and I love the entire sentiment! It sounds like you have a fun filled weekend ahead, enjoy it my friend!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Theresa!! I love the new dies!! You layered them all so beautifully!! The papers and colors are fabulous!! I love this my friend!! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Easter weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karla Yungwirth said...

Love this card! And I just realized we have not decorated Easter eggs yet! Yikes- guess we'll get to that right away ;) Hope you and your family have a very Happy Easter!

Kate said...

Love this! Such a fun font on that sentiment. Good choice with your gift certificate!!

Hope you have a fabulous time colouring eggs! Happy Easter!

Sharon said...

Your card is beautiful Theresa!! Love the bg paper and the sentiment is just wonderful!!! Love the die cuts and those loops!
I hope you and your family have a Blessed Easter weekend, too!!! :)

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Great card - love the rustic elements

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card, Theresa!! Love the new dies!!!! Have a Happy Easter weekend,
Gerda

bumblebee creations said...

Love this card....fabulous new die!!! Happy Easter, Theresa!!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Beautiful card Theresa! Love the gorgeous colours within the die cut.

Nana said...

Absolutely stunning card Theresa. Love the papers and design.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This card is just beautiful! I love the soft, muted colors and that stamp is fabulous! I know the agony of shopping at SSS - they have EVERYTHING! And, I want it ALL! I really have to rein myself in when I visit their website...sigh...