Monday, July 19, 2010

Pretty Female Birthday Card!

Happy Monday everyone! I'm having a Ho Hum kind of day! I don't feel like making cards.... Actually I've got all these crazy ideas swirling around my head for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas.... But not for cards either! Crazy??? I know right? LOL I'm just feeling like making wall decor... shocker to some of you I'm sure! :o) I placed an order this weekend for some stuff that I'm dying to get! Of course I have to wait, which makes it even harder since these ideas are giving me a headache cause I can't make something yet! UUGH!!! But I'll show you what I've made so far with cards... The card I made is from a card I seen in a 2006 papercraft magazine... Yes I know that was like 4 yrs. ago! But sometimes I like to take something from then and make it new and fresh! :o) Soooo that's what I've done here... ENJOY!!!

(Reminder: Click on Photo to Enlarge)

Ok... there is Nooo cricut on this one! But my other favorite thing is (STAMPING) :o) Everything I used is from Stampin' Up.... Nooo Shocker there right! :o) anyway here is what I used....
Cardstock Colors - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Rose Red, White
Designer Paper - Sweet Pea
Ribbon - Chocolate Chip 1/4"
Stamp sets - Time Well Spent (Flowers), Sincere Salutations (Greeting)
Ink - Rose Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron
Punches - Scallop, 1 3/8" circle I cut the Circle out first then positioned the Scallop punch over it to make it look like it does... :o), Corner rounder punch by WeRMemory
Thanks for taking a peek, let me know what ya think! Have a Wonderful day!!!
Theresa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh I just hate having a Ho Hum day! Seems like I have the more when I'm at work!! I just looove this card. The flowers you stamped go perfect with the pattern paper. Colors are matched perfectly!! I just love love love the Choc. Chip cardstock and ribbon!! Hope your day turns into a WooHoo kind of day!! :)