Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Last "Hello Series" Card!!!

Hello and Happy Tuesday Everyone! I don't know about
all of you, but I'm missing SUMMER already and Autumn
hasn't even officially began yet! Where I live... it has been
sooo chilly and rainy and sad really! I've been wearing my winter
clothes already and I'm freezing as I type this right now!
I LOVE FALL and SPRING! But Fall has come toooo early
for me and now I'm just COLD! I know a lot of you are
probably thinkin' geez Theresa... I wish I had some of that
cooler weather you have... Trust me when I say NOOOO
you don't! Cause it gets Cold here... I mean REAL COLD!
And we get LOTS and LOTS of SNOW! Usually it comes
EARLY! Which has me worried already cause summers
around here don't last toooo long... Winter on the other hand
lasts longer than any other season!!! UUGH! Sooo I'm
trying to think of warm thoughts... NOT HOT thoughts...
Just warm thoughts to get me through the chills that I have
right now! :o) I'm gonna show you the LAST Card of my
"HELLO SERIES"!!! I want to thank all of you who have
gone through the series with me and all the wonderful
comments that have been left... It's just AWESOME! :o)


This is designed from a sketch I seen in the new
Card Ideas for paper crafters..... I wanted to make
this as simple as possible and yet elegant looking...

Card stock, Window Punch - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - MME (Hazel)
Border Punch - EK Success
Sentiment - Word Program
Cartridge - Sophie (Bird & Shadow) Cut @ 2"
(Doily) Cut @ 3 3/4"


 Here is a side view to show that I
popped up the bird from the Doily...
Well that's the end of my series... now I
can show you some other fun cards I've
been making! :o) I'll be back tomorrow
with my son's card that he made! You guys
will not believe how great this card is....
Thanks for stopping by and have an
AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

6 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a beautiful card! The doiley is so delicate! Great job! I have enjoyed the "Hello" series. I am looking forward to your other card creations!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Diane Hodrick said...

That is really pretty....love the lacy look of that cut. I hear you on the cold thing....it comes to soon here too. I had to turn the pellet stove on a few nights ago. Too early for that!

Jayne said...

It's really elegant Theresa,so delicate.The doily is so pretty.Looking forward to seeing your son's card.
Jayne x

Sharon said...

So beautifully elegant!! Love the doily and the stipes!! :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Another lovely card! I really like the border punch you used, it has a nice lacy feel to it and that doily is just beautiful. Great choices on your papers also. Simply beautiful!

Cricut Couple said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I love that paper set! Such beautiful colors and it all goes together perfectly!