Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blessings one and all....

Hello and Happy Thursday! It's the end of the week
for me and that means crafting time! Yea! I don't get
much time in during the week like I use to so I look
forward to Thursdays because it means No school for
us on Friday and I can craft all day long! Gotta LOVE that!
Here's another one of the cards I made last weekend... :o)


This didn't take to much time at all to make....
No Cricut Cuts either! I know some of you shake
your head in shame! LOL But a girls gotta do
what a girls gotta do! :o) Here's the Details:

Card stock, Ink, Stamp, Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - DCWV Autumn Stack
Copper Eyelet - My Stash
Flower w/Button - Oriental Trading (I bought them a long
time ago and finally got around to using them)
Basically I took an 11 1/2 x 4 1/4" piece of Card stock
and scored at 4 1/4" and 9 3/4", then I took my
Scallop border punch and punched the one end
added a leave scallop border to that same end,
punched a hole to put an eyelet through...
Added the Designer paper on the other side and added
a piece of vanilla card stock on the inside....
Stamped then added the flower and put the ribbon
all the way around the card to make a bow
(Normally I NEVER use that much ribbon on a card)
I like to save my ribbon but this card needed the full affect
of the ribbon to go around the card... :o)


Well I hope you like my Thanksgiving card... Thanks so much
for stopping by! Have an AWESOME Week/Weekend!! :o)

Theresa

7 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a delightful card! I love all the detail! You have a great weekend, too!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Very nice fall card! I thought for sure the flowers were cricut cuts--but you sometimes just have to go cricutless! :)Amy

Cricut Couple said...

Gorgeous! I love the shape you used and that ribbon really looks fantastic!

Sharon said...

Awesome! That ribbon is the perfect color. Goes with the DP's and that awesome flower beautifully! :)

Anonymous said...

This one is really cute. Love the flower and the color of the ribbon. I love those papers. I just love the whole card.

Hrvatica said...

Love your fall card. Great details.

Jayne said...

Love the style of this card and the ribbon works really well.Fab papers.Enjoy your weekend.
Jayne x