Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness.....

Hello and Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you are
all having a Fabulous week so far! Mine has been going
pretty good too! I've been designing some cards and 
hopefully over the weekend I can get them cut and put
together! Today is our Cricut Cardz Challenge!!!

“Think Pink!” October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. To help promote this worthy cause, make a card for a friend or a loved one for Breast Cancer Awareness month. It can be a reminder card for self-exams and mammograms, a card congratulating a breast cancer survivor, or a card of encouragement for someone currently going through the trauma of breast cancer. Use any cartridges you'd like and use Pink as your primary color.

Card stock, Designer Paper, Label Punch - Stampin' Up
Glitter Card stock - DCWV
Sentiment is Computer Generated
Cartridges - George & Basic Shapes
(Shapes with corner rounders) Cut @ 3 1/2"
Art Philosophy (Scallop) Cut @ 3"
Stand & Salute (Ribbon) Cut @ 3 1/2"
I Hope all of you participate in this wonderful
Challenge over at Cricut Cardz! This is a great time
to tell someone how much you care about
them or to remind a dear friend to make sure they
get an exam done. I look forward to seeing what
everyone creates! :o)

I'm also putting this into a couple of challenges as well:

My Sheri Crafts - Think Pink

Just Yolie - Link Up for PINK PARTY!

Cricut Circle Blog Weekly Challenge - Make a card
for world Card making day!

I'll be back tomorrow with something different to show you!
Thanks so much for stopping by, Have an AWESOME DAY!!

Theresa

16 comments:

Norma said...

Hi Theresa, OMG!! I'm sorry I've missed some of your wonderful post with those adorable/beautiful cards!! Love the pirate card so CUTE!! Happy 19th Anniversary:) Fabulous card for a wonderful cause:) I certainly need to make one but believe it or not I don't have a SU stamp with the ribbon!! I should use my cartridge huh? I've been pretty busy preparing for this weekends workshop!! Thank you so much for always visiting I truly appreciate you!!!
Hugs

Amy said...

Wonderful Think Pink card! Love all of the fun papers! :)Amy

Houses Built of Cards said...

What a beautiful card! LOVE your colors and papers!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

Beautiful card!

beejay said...

very pretty, love your color combo, great job!

Anonymous said...

This is a great "uplifting" card. Sometimes tat is really needed. Love the colors. Comforting and cheerful at the same time.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Such pretty pinks and the patterns are very soft and sweet. I love the doily and your sentiment pretty much says it all....lovely card!

Glenda said...

Beautiful card! Love the design and papers! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
Glenda

Sharon said...

WOW! Beautiful!!! Love the different colors! This is an awesome card!!! :)

Anonymous said...

such a pretty card...
Thank you for joining us for Link Up for Pink....
Celeste
www.touchedbybutterfly.com

Tisha said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I love the brown and pink together. Too cute!

Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

Cricut Couple said...

What a beautiful card! I had no idea that ribbon was on the Stand and Salute cart. I did mine the hard way by spending 20 minutes welding shapes. Hee! Hee! I guess that doesn't say much for the search feature on the Gypsy. Hee! Hee! Love your design, as always!

Jayne said...

Very pretty Theresa.
Jayne x

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

This is sooo pretty. I love the mixture of patterns!

Shannon said...

I LOVE you Breast Cancer Awareness card. It would be perfect for the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge this week too:)
www.handstampedentimnets.blogspot.com

GabyCreates.com said...

Love your card Theresa!
Thanks for linking up your fabulous creation with us over at LUFP! ~Gaby
www.gabycreates.com