Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pretty little butterfly.....

Hello and Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all had a
wonderful 3 day weekend! Mine was busy... I don't want to
tell ya more than that cuz you may get worn out from reading
all about it! LOL Soooo I'll just show you a card that I made!

I totally took this from the April "Cricut" Magazine....
I fell in LOVE with the card that Kristen Swain made....
It was this BEAUTIFUL Butterfly card.....
And you all know I'm trying to make cards for my MIL....
And my brain is getting wayyy tired.... so I thought I would
try to re-create her beautiful card.... Well here's mine! :o)


 I really loved how mine turned out and realized yet again....
I can't send this one to my MIL!!!
It's tooo bulky for her to mail off.... Sooo that means
I get to keep this one! YEA ME!!!! LOL
So I had to make her something else.... :o)

Sooo.... in honor of our 2 year Blog Anniversary that has come and gone
earlier this month and the fact that one of my cards is IN the
April Cricut Magazine.... I'm gonna give one away!!!!!


All you have to do is be a follower and leave
a comment under this post! In about a week
I will pick someone from Random.org to
receive this Magazine and ummmm
The Butterfly card I posted today!!! :o)

Sounds like a good idea to me! :o)
Thanks so much for stopping by and for
always supporting me and my sister with all
your wonderful feedback/comments... They mean
soooo very much to me and her.... :o)
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Your card is gorgeous! I always love your MIL card stories! You are just too sneaky! :0)
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com

teachdanz said...

love the card!! I especially love how you used the twine, buttons and pins:-)
ikennic at q dot com
http://teachdanz.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Ohhhh my goodness!!! This is most awesome!!! I love love love it!!!! The colors are just perfect. The little butterfly with the button and the pins is just fabulous!!! I so love this card!!!! Happy 2nd Blogaversary!!! I don't have this magazine so I'm crossing my fingers!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Your card is beautiful Theresa!! I love butterflies and wouldn't think to cut it as a shaped card:) So pretty!
Happy 2nd Blogaversary to you! Thanks for a chance at a wonderful magazine and how exciting that on of your cards is in it:) Wow, that's awesome!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Norma said...

WOW! Theresa this card is GORGEOUS!! I love the twine and the button on it. Happy Blogaversary my friend and many more to come!!! Did you get your inks???

Hugs,
Norma

Anonymous said...

Theresa, your butterfly card is beautiful. I love the details on it. Congrats on getting published again.

Amy said...

What a pretty shaped card- I love it!! :)Amy

Melissa said...

Beautiful card! Great job!

girlia said...

Lovely butterfly card! Congrats on getting published.

Anonymous said...

I'm new on your Blog! I'm very impressed with your cards and the butterfly! You're very inspiring, which I need alot of! Thank You, Vicki

Jayne said...

Happy Blogaversary and Congrats on being published again!!
Love your butterfly card,it is so pretty.The pins are a wonderful touch.
Jayne x

Debra said...

Just so pretty and different! You really inspire me to get more adventurous. Thanks for sharing.

Ms. Daiquiri said...

What a beautiful card! Love the soft colors you used.

Playful Pandora said...

I adore butterflies, and that card totally takes my breath away, love it!
I wish I were more of a card maker ^_^

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Theresa, your card is gorgeous! I didn't seen Kristin's original, but I am sure you did her proud. This is SO beautiful!!!