Monday, June 17, 2013

Nuts & Bolts.....

Hello and Happy Monday Morning Everyone! I hope your weekend
was wonderful! I had a really nice simple weekend with my family.
My son Juston was away for the week and he arrived home Sunday
just in time for Father's Day which was really nice! I also managed to
get ALL 6 double page layouts completed and the Front page for the book
I'm making for my Customer! I even started another double page layout!
So I'm pretty excited how this book will turn out! :o)
Since yesterday was Father's Day I thought I would show you
the card I made for my Hubby and for his Dad.
 

 
I design this in my Silhouette! (No Surprise.... I Know!)
I made a 4 x 5 1/4 shape & filled it in with the "TOOLS"  Digi Paper
Made a 4 x 2 shape and filled it in with "DAD" Digi Paper
(Printed them out then let my machine cut out the shapes)
Cut a 3 x 4 1/4 Silver CS and Embossed it with a Cuttlebug Folder
Cut out a border in green then inked it up
Cut out 2 tools in grey then inked them
added some "screw" Brads from Oriental Trading
Wrote on a tag "Happy Father's Day" and tied it with some baker's twine
 
It looks really cool in person or so my Hubby had said! LOL
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

8 comments:

Jayne said...

Hi Theresa, fab card! So pleased to see you back!
Hugs
Jayne x

Migdalia said...

Awesome card! FUN!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sharon said...

Now this is a fabulous card Theresa!! Love the bg pattern paper. Love the embossing and those great brads. :)

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest card I have ever seen for a guy! Love it! You do such great work!
Teresa in Oklahoma
rdrepublican@windstream.net

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, what an awesome masculine card! I love the tool cuts and the fun embossing!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Hello there my friend:) Thank you so much for stopping by while I was away:) OMG! so glad to see ya posting!! I've checked all your fantastic projects that I've missed and of course LOVE them all. Love the strawberry one so sweet. I'm glad to hear you had a fantastic weekend and your son come over:) Love your picture on the side:) Have a fantastic week my friend and I will be by more frequently :)
Big Hugs,
Norma

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous, Theresa. I love those tool cuts. (look so real) Love the way you tied the tiny tag. Great paper, too.
You're really cranking out the pages.

Kate said...

So fun! The embossed metallic paper is perfect behind your tools! Love the fun brads too!

So glad you have a lovely weekend last week. I hope this one's just as good for you!