Monday, June 3, 2013

Rainbow Birthday Wishes....

Hello and Happy Monday Morning to you all! I hope your weekend was fun
and enjoyable! Mine was lovely.... Although I did have to clean my office
yet again, due to crafting! How is it that we can create such fun projects and
yet make a HUGE mess in the process???? I guess that's par for the course. Right?
 
Well I got some exciting news to share with you...
If you haven't noticed already... I have a blinkie on
my right side bar... It is for the Silhouette Challenge Blog!
They are a very fresh & new Challenge blog for all of
you who own a Silhouette Machine! Yea!
And I'm on their Design team! Yea! It's been awhile
since I was on a DT... And I really wanted to get back
into it, so I'm really excited to share my Silhouette
Creations with you.... Not to worry for you Cricut Fans...
I still have my Cricut and the many Cartridges I own...
From time to time I'll have those to post too! :o)
 
Well... I'm sure you didn't come here to see me
ramble on, so here's my project for this week! :o)
 
 
This card was inspired by my son Mathew! He made me
a card similar to this one for my Birthday back in April...
I really liked his card and told him I was going to "CAS"
it and make it my own, which I did! :o)
 
Card stock - Stampin' Up
Striped DP - Digital Echo Park Little Boy
Assorted Ribbon - Stampin' Up
Button - My Stash
Stamp - My Creative Time
Black Ink - Distress Ink (Black Soot)
Cricut - Accent Essentials (Flower Shape) Cut @ 4 1/4"
 
Well That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day and an AWESOME Week! :o)
 
Theresa
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Theresa. Love the way you used the ribbon, made a beautiful flower. Congrats on the new DT. I love Silhouette challenges.

L.B. said...

Loving the ribbon center for your rainbow..very fun

Sharon said...

Fabulous!! I so love the ribbon and colors!!! :)
Great photo of you on the sidebar, too!!

Sherrie K. said...

Fun design! Can't wait to see more Cameo creations! COngrats to the DT!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com