Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Howdy Partner.....

Hello and Happy Tuesday Morning everyone! It's only Tuesday and I'm
already tired! UGH! Work is busy which is good, but I'm just tired! :o)
Next week my youngest will start playing Flag Football and I have to
make sure I get him to his games! So I thought why not add to my crazy
hectic life! LOL :o) Of course I realized... I like crazy & hectic!
I think I work best under pressure so why not ADD to it! LOL
 
Here's another project I have for you today!
 
 
I wanted to add more cards to my stash....
and so I came up with these 2 cuties!

 
Card stock - Stampin' Up
Digital Designer Paper - Carta Bella (Giddy Up Boy)
Card Design - Silhouette Store
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Gems - Michael's

 
Made with the same info from above
Pink Gems - Bazzill
 
I'm entering the Challenge over at:
 
I also wanted to announce the WINNER of my
Harvest Hop Blog Candy!!!!
First I want to THANK everyone who was
sweet enough to leave a comment! I really
do LOVE reading them! And now for the winner!!!
 
GLENNA ANDERSON!!!!!
 
CONGRATS GLENNA!!!
Please send me an e-mail with your mailing info
My e-mail address is posted on my blog....
 
That's all for today! Thanks so much
for stopping by! Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

9 comments:

Nana said...

They sure are cuties. Great papers and love the boots.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Marilyn said...

Awesome!! I am a new follower.
Please visit my blog

http://www.whodatscrapper.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

I love the card designs Theresa. I love love love the bg piece. It reminds me of a quilt design. And the colors are fabulous. Those boots are just perfect. Great cards! :)

Norma said...

Hello sweet friend:) I got all caught up on what I missed and loved your projects below:) LOL! I love hectic & crazy too:) I can't wait to see pictures of your son playing Flag Football and the layouts. Oh my goodness your card are super super cute and I LOVE how you added the octagons together. LOVE them!!
Thank you for stopping by and your continued support with your lovely comments my friend.
Hugs,
Norma

Anonymous said...

These really are cute, Theresa. Love the boots showcased on the hexagons. I've been seeing these a lot. Love yours.

Gerda said...

These are super adorable! I love the colors and boots! Great set! Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

They are AMAZING!!! Congrats to the winner!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Julie Odil said...

These are super cute! Love those cowboy boots! Thanks for joining us at Cameo Creations Challenge blog! Julie, DT member
http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Love your card design and the colors! Way to go on adding cards to your stash! Thanks for linking over at the Cameo Creations Challenge blog :)

Melody CCC DT member