Sunday, September 22, 2013

Silhouette Challenges CH#5 "Welding Letters"


It's the end of the month again and time 
for another Challenge here at

A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.

 

Ch# 5 Welding Letters
Begins: Sunday, September 1
Ends: Monday, September 30

Sponsors this month are:

My Scrap Chick
Prize: $10.00 GC


My Crafting Channel
Prize: $15.00 Amazon GC


Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
$15..00 GC
 
Here's what I created this time around!
 
 
I have a friend who's gonna have a baby soon
and she's naming  her VIKTORIA! So I wanted to make her
some pages as a gift for the new little one.....
 
Designer Layout page - Silhouette Store
Digital Paper, butterflies - Samantha Walker
Ribbon - My Stash
Pink Gems - Kaiser Kraft
Card stock - Bo Bunny
 
I thought it turned out so pretty and very girly!
I'm sure my friend will appreciate the handmade gift!
 
Now that you've seen what I've created.... it's your turn!
Go weld something together with your Silhouette so
I can come by and say HI! :o)
 
Thanks for stopping by, Have an
AWESOME DAY!!!!
 
Theresa

7 comments:

Nana said...

Beautiful Theresa. She will love thos gift. Very thoughtful gift.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Nana said...

Forgot to say thanks for being on the DT.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sharon said...

This is oh so pretty Theresa! I so love those papers. The colors are fabulous. And the mats are great. Love how your friend is spelling Viktoria. She is going to love this. :)

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful layout Theresa! It is girly and so darn adorable! Great colors, papers and the design is awesome! She will love it!
Just getting back from vacation and wow...I am really behind right now, just trying to make my rounds:) our howdy partner cards are amazing! The papers are so fun and love the hexagons and the boots are adorable!!
Have a super night my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Theresa. Perfect for a special little girl. Love the papers and colors. I bet she loves her pages and can't wait to fill them.
You are a fabulous friend!

Gerda said...

Beautiful layout! Love the colors and the butterflies! Have a great day.
Gerda

Norma said...

Hello sweet friend:) I hope you are not working too hard:) How sweet and thoughtful of you to make this lovely layout for your friend:) Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!
Hugs,
Norma