Monday, October 28, 2013

Minion Birthday!

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you all had
a fabulous weekend! I got some projects done! Yay Me!
I can't wait to show them to you.... but because I made them
for someone.... it'll have to wait til the end of the week!
In the mean time... let me share another card I'm
adding to my card stash....
 

Card stock, Ink - Stampin' Up
Digital Designer Paper - Echo Park
Twine, Stamp, Tag Die - My Craft Spot
Banners, Circle, Green Strip - Silhouette
Minion - Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon
Balloons - Miss Kate Cuttables
 
I really, really LOVE the Print & Cut feature
on the Silhouette.... I can make a card in minutes
compared to what it normally would take me...
and I save on paper by purchasing Digital Paper
which costs a lot less... And this way my
hubby has noooooo clue how much paper I
really own! hahahaha
 
Oops... I probably shouldn't have typed that last part!
Naaw... it's ok... I know I LOVE paper! :o)
 Any who.... Let me know what ya think of my card!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have
an AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

8 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

This is so cute, Theresa! :D

Sharon said...

This is awesome Theresa!! I so love your Minion. That face is great! Love those papers, too. Can't wait to see what else you have been working on. :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How fun! I just love that little guy and the balloons look great. Gotta love the amazing features on the Silhouette ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, what a cute birthday card! Your minion is adorable and love the papers:)
Thanks for checking on the "comment"-it is perfect now. It may have just been darkened and I swear I am going blind these days-can't see a darn thing:(
Have a great night!
Sherrie K

Norma said...

OMG! this is way too cute, my son would totally love it:) LOL! my hubby says oh a charge for more paper, OMG! I laugh so hard every time and you totally make me laugh more with your comment :) :) Have a great week my friend.
Hugs,
Norma

Anonymous said...

This is soooo cute, Theresa. I love this little character. Who wouldn't love to get this card.

Gerda said...

What a super cute card! I love the adorable image and that little tag! Have a great day.
Gerda

Nana said...

Super duper cute.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥