Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Silhouette Challenge #6....

It's the end of the month again and time 
for another Challenge here at

A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.




Ch# 6 Critters
Begins: Tuesday, October 1
Ends: Thursday, October 31

Sponsors this month are:

My Scrap Chick
Prize: $10.00 GC


My Crafting Channel
Prize: $15.00 Amazon GC


Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
$15..00 GC

 
Here's My Project for this months Challenge!
 
 
My Husband and I Celebrated our 21st Wedding
Anniversary about 2 weeks ago and this was the
card I created for him! I was inspired by a card
Norma made over at Pink Bling Crafter...
Now... granted mine doesn't look like hers...
but I believe that's the whole point of being inspired!
When I saw her card I ended up designing this in
my Silhouette... and I really like how CUTE
it turned out to be! :o)
 
Card stock, Ink - Stampin' Up
Digital Designer Paper - Carta Bella
Scallop, Circle, Banners, Hearts - The Silhouette Store
CUTE Hedgehog - Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
Stamps - My Craft Spot (Tiny Tags, Tiny Tags 2)
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing
my creation! Now go get to work so I can stop by
and say HI to you too! :o)
 
Have an AWESOME Day!!!
 
Theresa

7 comments:

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute. Thanks for being on the DT.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sharon said...

This is totally adorable Theresa!! I so love the cut and the great colors. That bg paper is fabulous. And Happy (late) Anniversary!! :)

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card! I love the colors and the adorable critter! Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

Stephanie said...

This card is super cute. Happy anniversary. Hope it was a good one.

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaaw, Happy Anniversary my friend! I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating!
Your card is adorable-love your sweet little hedgehog!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Hello Dear friend and OMG! Happy Be-lated Anniversary I'm sure you two had an amazing time:) Your card is super cute. I'm so happy to see that I inspired you to create this adorable card for your hubby and wow Thank you for the mention, so very sweet:)
Big Hugs my friend,
Norma

Kate (Small Bits of Paper) said...

Happy anniversary!! We've been married 21 years too.

Your card is adorable! I'm totally smitten with that precious little hedgehog. What a cutie!

I was about to purchase a Silhouette this morning but decided to wait until after the move as I don't want to move anything more than I have too. Probably a good thing as, after seeing your card, I know I'd be ripping open the box on the spot!!