Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Silhouette Challenge #6....

It's the end of the month again and time 
for another Challenge here at

A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.




Ch# 6 Critters
Begins: Tuesday, October 1
Ends: Thursday, October 31

Sponsors this month are:

My Scrap Chick
Prize: $10.00 GC


My Crafting Channel
Prize: $15.00 Amazon GC


Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
$15..00 GC

 
Here's My Project for this months Challenge!
 
 
My Husband and I Celebrated our 21st Wedding
Anniversary about 2 weeks ago and this was the
card I created for him! I was inspired by a card
Norma made over at Pink Bling Crafter...
Now... granted mine doesn't look like hers...
but I believe that's the whole point of being inspired!
When I saw her card I ended up designing this in
my Silhouette... and I really like how CUTE
it turned out to be! :o)
 
Card stock, Ink - Stampin' Up
Digital Designer Paper - Carta Bella
Scallop, Circle, Banners, Hearts - The Silhouette Store
CUTE Hedgehog - Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
Stamps - My Craft Spot (Tiny Tags, Tiny Tags 2)
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing
my creation! Now go get to work so I can stop by
and say HI to you too! :o)
 
Have an AWESOME Day!!!
 
Theresa

7 comments:

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute. Thanks for being on the DT.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sharon said...

This is totally adorable Theresa!! I so love the cut and the great colors. That bg paper is fabulous. And Happy (late) Anniversary!! :)

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card! I love the colors and the adorable critter! Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

Anonymous said...

This card is super cute. Happy anniversary. Hope it was a good one.

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaaw, Happy Anniversary my friend! I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating!
Your card is adorable-love your sweet little hedgehog!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Hello Dear friend and OMG! Happy Be-lated Anniversary I'm sure you two had an amazing time:) Your card is super cute. I'm so happy to see that I inspired you to create this adorable card for your hubby and wow Thank you for the mention, so very sweet:)
Big Hugs my friend,
Norma

Kate said...

Happy anniversary!! We've been married 21 years too.

Your card is adorable! I'm totally smitten with that precious little hedgehog. What a cutie!

I was about to purchase a Silhouette this morning but decided to wait until after the move as I don't want to move anything more than I have too. Probably a good thing as, after seeing your card, I know I'd be ripping open the box on the spot!!